I've Never Been In A Relationship

Tay kissing someone else. He affectionately hugged and talked to others. Tears welled up in my eyes as I crouched down in the pavilion and thought of him. I couldn’t bring myself to blame Tay for making me like a wet mouse. After all, it was entirely my choice to go out and walk on the beach while it was raining. I had no choice but to sniff or inhale through my nose.

I encircled my legs with my arms and buried my face between my knees. Ugh… I cried uncontrollably as tears of sadness flowed from my eyes.

Maybe I should stay here until the sun comes up.

I wondered if Tay knew I wasn’t there.

Perhaps he is still looking for mosquito incense.

“Why do mosquitoes bite!”

I was so angry that I stomped my feet while sitting. To be honest, would Tay have gone looking for this mosquito incense if I hadn’t been bitten by a mosquito?

In the first place, I did not leave my seat because I was uncomfortable. It was much better to just go to the room where Tay was, hold hands, and ask if he had such a promiscuous life. Then my body wouldn’t get wet, and I wouldn’t sniff as I do now…

Tears continued to flow. I wanted to blame everyone in the world, but the arrow eventually found its way to me. I’d be fine if I hadn’t been acting childish.

I’d rather sleep here, but my mind wasn’t in good condition. I sat with my head on my knees for quite some time. I wasn’t even sure how long it had been.

It was then.

“New Thitipoom!”

I heard a voice calling me.

“…”

When I raised my head, I saw Tay, who was holding a big towel. He was drenched, just like me. The exhalation was rough. Tay, who came inside, opened his eyes wide. He seemed angry.

“Why didn’t you tell me and go out alone?”

“…”

“Do you know how worried I was?” Tay's voice trembled aimlessly.

“Sorry.”

He strode up at the same time as I apologized. I wiped the tears away with my arms again. Tay's hand, which was holding the towel, trembled violently.

“I’m sorry…” I wiped away my tears while apologizing. Tay approached me and placed a towel over my head. It was big enough to cover my entire upper body. I slowly raised my head, which was slightly drooping due to the weight. Tay's eyes were red. It wasn’t like the first time we held hands or the first time Tay confessed to me.

He took out his cell phone from his pocket and typed a message. Perhaps he was telling the others that he had found me. I was terrified because I had never seen him so angry before. I placed both hands on his thigh.

“Te- Te… ”

I cried as the end of my voice trembled. Tay sat still after contacting the other.

“It’s my fault.”

“You’re fine, so it’s okay. I’m sorry I got angry.”

Tay responded with a voice that was far from angry. We were deafeningly quiet for a long time. I could feel the chill and kept talking to myself, “It’s cold…” Tay turned to face me and properly arranged the towel over me when I said it.

“Hug me.”

I took a deep breath and said it. Tay opened his arms. As it was, I went into Tay's arms. He fixed his posture and put me on his thigh. He put his legs together and stretched them out, and I sat on Tay's thighs while he held me in his arms. It wasn’t until then that everything seemed to settle down.