How Childish! You're Jealous Of Your Brother

I was a fool. There couldn’t possibly have been such a fool. Perhaps if a fool became a human, it would be New Thitipoom.

When I got into the taxi with Tay, I completely forgot that the town he was referring to was Siri-Wattana. The town he mentioned was a long way from Chaing Mai, where the meat market was already developed. It would probably take an hour or so by car.

It was understandable that Tay lived alone. It was far from Chiang Mai and much further from school. In any case, the taxi arrived at the location he specified on the quiet road. Even from a distance, the town’s entrance appeared to be very luxurious. The same could be said about fruit shops and convenience stores. I asked him to stop by a fruit shop to buy some fruit, but he grabbed my wrist and dragged me away forcefully. And also when I was standing in front of his house.

“… Is this your house?”

It was the kind of house you’d only see in a drama or a movie. To be honest, the majority of my friends’ homes were apartments, villas, or red brick houses. It was the first time I didn’t know what to call his house.

It was even more unsettling because our house was not one that couldn’t be purchased at all. My father was a reasonably high-ranking civil servant as well. My brother lived quite leisurely as a college student, and I’m now a student. I went to both the academy and the tutoring without worrying about money. So far, I haven’t been concerned about my tuition. Tay, on the other hand, was much more than that.

“…You are so rich.”

That was all I could say at best. Tay remained silent. He didn’t respond. He was as calm as he had been when I first saw his dick. I remembered the ones who stated Tay was the son of a butcher or something. They had no idea what they were talking about. Tay would never have been hurt by hearing their reproach. Judging by his personality and wealth, it was clear that he would have laughed at them.

Tay rang the doorbell next to the large gate, which was spacious enough for people to come in and out of. The sound was pretty loud. Even though there was a place to press the password, Tay pressed it. Soon a voice was heard.

– Did Tawan come?

“Yes. Please open the door.”

Was it his mother…?

The voice was gentle. My body tightened as a result of my nervousness. I quietly hid behind Tay without realizing it. Perhaps he was feeling something since he turned his head to look at me. The corners of his mouth, which had before been calm, raised obliquely. He placed his hand on top of my head. Then he stroked it gently.

“What are you afraid of?”

His voice was as calm as usual. The gate soon opened, and Tay turned back to face the front. He then walked away without hesitation. I simply followed him. I hastily shifted my gaze over the yard.

Wow… I barely managed to swallow my exclamation.

Tay's house was spacious from the yard. The grass was spread out, and there were no animals, but it was well-maintained like a simple garden. The road leading to the front door of the house was carved out of rocks and looked like a stepping stone.

When I entered the entrance hall by taking the low stairs, the door opened and a middle-aged woman draped in an apron you’d only see on TV poked her head out. She gave a warm impression that was unlike Tay's. Was it his mother…? As I looked at his eyes quickly, Tay said.

“What about my mother?”

“Madam went out for a while. Gem liked that his older brother was coming, but where did he go?”