You Can Come Up And Touch Me More

I finished my self-study session. I didn't study well because of various thoughts, but thanks to a habit I had, I was able to finish the part I was supposed to finish before dinner time. It was a relief.

When the dinner bell rang, I thumped my head on the desk. "Book, you stupid dimwit...!"

I remembered Tay's surprised expression right before the self-study. I'm sure the idiot-like Tay was waiting to eat and would be staring at me if I turned my head back, but I was too scared to do so.

It's been only a few days since we decided to start dating, so who would talk about a blind date? To be honest, the only time I was in a relationship was in middle school, and even then, I never had a proper conversation. When I saw what was commonly referred to as jealousy on TV, I was also the only one who kept saying that there was no need to do such a thing.

But now it appears that I purposefully asked Book to do this. Of course, I said I didn't agree right away, but... I'm wondering how such a situation could occur as soon as I express my sadness to Tay.

My thoughts race to me like ripe fruit from a tree.

"Hmm..." I let out a sigh. I wanted to slap myself on the cheek to calm down, but I couldn't. I remained silent for a while. Tay's voice came from behind.

"New Thitipoom."

I answered without looking at him. "Yes?"

"Shall we go out for dinner tonight?"

I jumped up as I was taken aback by his words. I slowly turned around and looked at Tay. As before, he was neither surprised by Book's words nor sorry for being annoyed with me. It was the usual Tay.

If I felt a little strange about that, maybe it would make me have no conscience. He said one more thing to me, who was staring at him with my lips pursed.

"I have something to say."

Was he breaking up with me?

No way...

He said he had liked me for a long time...

But after we started dating, I started whining and pretending to be pitiful. And when Book asked for me to come on a blind date, I couldn't say no, so he may have grown tired of me.

I bit my lower lip and my eyes were filled with determination. Then I looked to the side, covered my mouth sideways with my hand, and spoke in low voices.

"I'm not going to meet the people Book mentioned."

Tay's face frowned.

"Aren't you crazy if you do?"

Even if you say that...

~

Tay ate really well. We were sitting in the cafeteria after I mentioned that I didn't want to go outside because it was too hot. Tay who had received a bowl of rice scooped the rice and ate while leaning back.

While I was hesitating to eat across from him, I asked while looking at Tay who was focusing on the meal in a hurry as if he would get an upset stomach. "You."

"..."

"Are you okay?"

I asked because he was so calm. Tay, who was excitedly scooping rice, put down his spoon when I asked him that question. It was probably the first time I saw him put down his spoon while we were together. Tay turned his head to the side after gulping the food in his mouth. He bit the inside of his cheek as if thinking for a moment, then turned his head again.

"Will you cut me some slack?"

"What?"

"Let me hit Book once."