I Want To Grow Up Quickly

A/N: Mature Content Ahead

On television, there were old entertainment shows. The panelists laughed when a popular comedian at the moment said his catchphrase. Now that I think about it, it’s just childish.

The comedian’s catchphrase went in one ear and out the other.

I laid out on the sofa and encircled my arms around Tay's shoulders. He kept kissing my cheeks and lips while sitting on his knees between my legs and was busy sucking my tongue when I pushed out my tongue.

Our kissing was sticky, to say the least, because it took place at the lover’s house. We licked, sucked, and stroked each other incessantly, as though we yearned for each other. Tay gripped my back and the back of my neck to correct it when I hugged Tay's shoulder tightly. Then he bit my tongue with his fangs.

Tay's hand slid down and grabbed the hem of my T-shirt. His heated hands rapidly sank into my stomach and stroked it. I got goosebumps, so I twisted my shoulders, bowed my head, and bit the nape of his neck.

“Hey, you want to do this here…?”

I asked Tay cautiously, peering through the entrance leading to the main house. Tay, who was sucking the back of my neck, slowly raised his body. His pupils were dilated and his eyes were red. My hand was securely clenched around Tay's shoulder. I clenched my hand tightly, but he didn’t appear to be in any pain.

“Scared?”

Tay spoke in low tones. I shook my head slowly and nervously, biting my lower lip lightly. Tay then wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me onto his thighs. My legs were spread across his upper body as I sat. Tat slid his hand into the T-shirt I was wearing, his palms caressing my stomach and chest.

“Kiss me.”

He looked up at me. I leaned in close and pressed my lips to his. The kissing sound cuts short, and I stick out my tongue as I move away. Tay's tongues collided and licked each other till a faint sound was made.

He didn’t take off my clothes; instead, he placed his arms over my back and tickled the protruding spine with his hands. I drew closer to him as my body tensed. I strengthened the arm that was wrapped around Tay's neck, tilted my head even more, and pushed my tongue into his mouth.

Tay sucked my tongue in the same way he sucked my penis. Between my brows, a gentle force was applied. We don’t know whose breath it was, but it was intertwined with hot breath and saliva. As he massaged my back, his hand was warm. “Haa, haa…,” I exhaled. without realizing it. I took a heavy breath out. Even that, though, was devoured by Tay.

I licked the inside of his mouth and lowered my hand from his shoulder slowly. I lowered myself softly, massaging his muscular shoulders and placing my hands on his chest. I came to a halt and gently stroked his pointy nipples. Tay, who had my waist in his arms, hugged me even tighter as if rubbing my lower body. The hard bottoms crashed against one another.

“Haa…”

“… Haa.”

Only the sound of heavy breathing surrounded us once our lips parted. I blinked, my gaze falling on Tay. He kept touching my back. Were we going to do it here…?? I cautiously shifted my gaze away from his shoulder. Even with the sofa, the back of the house had a huge living room.

“… What if Gemini wakes up?”

I shoved my hand under Tay's T-shirt, despite the word of concern. I caressed his hard stomach and fiddled with his nipples as I rode up. When I pressed my lips against Tay's chin, he tightly shut his eyes.

“Gem.”

“Yeah.”

“He doesn’t get up at night.”