❥ 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝒾𝓃ℯ

𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑶𝑻𝒀𝑷𝑬
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Violet gets woken up by the morning light shining through her whole room. She fell asleep with the curtains opened last night.

She squints, her eyes taking a while to adjust to the light, before she hears knocking on her bedroom door.

She stands up, almost falling back down because of the speed she stood up with, and walks over to her door.

As soon as her hand reaches for the handle, the whole door comes off the hooks and flies against Violet harshly.

"Fuck. Ouch, Row." Violet mutters, pushing the door off of her and putting it against her wall so it didn't fall again.

"One cig, Violet." Rowan practically begs. "Row, you know it's not smart." Violet shakes her head.

"Fuck being smart! I dropped out of school because I'm not smart!" Rowan shouts, moving closer to Violet.

"Fucking fine." She rolls her eyes, turning her body away from him and walking to her bedside drawer.

She takes out her pack of cigarettes and hands Rowan one with regret. "Thank you." Rowan smiles softly.

Rowan hurries out of Violets room and goes downstairs. Rowan's half sober now, but that's gonna change soon.

The only thing Violet is sure of, is that she doesn't want to be around when he's not sober at all.

Violet grabs her tote bag and sticks in everything she needs to get high and ruin her lungs.

(so coquette🎀🌸)

She's planning on not coming back until dark so she also packs some candy, her headphones and makes sure her phone is charged fully.

Violet puts on her warm coat and swings her bag over her shoulder before leaving the house as fast as possible.

--

Violet plops down onto the roof of the building she always goes to. She takes out her headphones and a blunt.

She holds her left hand behind the tip of the blunt and lights it with the lighter in her right hand.

She rests the blunt in her mouth as she puts on her headphones. She breathes some of the blunt in before exhaling it and connecting her headphones with her phone.

She starts blasting her usual playlist while she smokes through the blunt. She flicks the blunt away and replaces it with one of her many vapes.

She spread them across her bed a couple weeks ago and counted them. Which took longer than she expected.

She has collected exactly 94 vapes during a timeline from 6 years. Meaning she'd go through 15 a year.

Maybe not exactly 15. Some years she'd go through 6, other years she'd go through 18.

She knows smoking is bad, but the reason she smokes is worse.

She lays flat on her back and just relaxes, the weed and nicotine working perfectly together in her situation right now.

♡♥♡♥♡