❥ 𝒽ℯ𝓎, ℛℴ𝓌

𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑶𝑻𝒀𝑷𝑬
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Violet gets up tiredly. It's 10pm and she's getting tired so she has to go back to her house.

She's been at the top of the building for about 6 hours and it's time to go back.

Her phone was at 17%, her headphones ran out of battery since she forgot to charge them, all her candy is up, and all 3 blunts she rolled are out.

So, yeah, she's stoned right now.

Every now and then, she checked herself out in the camera of her phone.

Her hair slowly became a mess, and her eyes quickly became fire red. Her eyes were also half lidded and she had the craziest eye bags under her eyes.

She gets up and swings her tote bag over her shoulder once again before heading to her house.

--

Violet opens the front door, sighing in slight fear. She's seen everything, done everything, and is used to everything.

But she's still never sure what else can be added before she ultimately breaks.

She's strong, yeah, but the world has no limits, no boundaries. So it's better to always keep an eye out.

Just in case.

She hears brutal shuffling in the living room and she doesn't even want to know what Rowan's doing now.

She was gonna start heading to her bedroom when she realized; she doesn't have a door.

She curses in her head, knowing she's gonna have to ask Rowan to fix it because she's not in the right physical state to do it.

Neither is Rowan, tho.

She heads up to the living room to see Rowan just chilling on the couch, his eyes bloodshot and dilated pupils.

She must've imagined the noices, than. She's stoned after all.

Rowan looks up at her, his eyes half open, as he smiles drunkenly. "Hey, sis!" He smiles.

"Hey, Row." Violet smiles, joining her brother in the couch. The only time the two of them get along with each other, is when they're either both sober, or both stoned.

Since they're both stoned right now, the situation is perfect.

"My door broke." Violet fake pouts, looking at her brothers' red eyes with her red eyes.

"Let's sleep on the couch tonight." Rowan shrugs simply, and Violet thinks about it.

"Yeah. Let's do that." She smiles, cuddling up in Rowan's arms. She feels safe around him, at least when he's not a full-blown psychopath.

She lets her eyes rest, hoping when she opens them in a couple of minutes they're less heavy, but she ends up falling asleep.

♡♥♡♥♡