❥ 𝒾𝓉'𝓁𝓁 𝒷ℯ ℴ𝓀𝒶𝓎

𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑶𝑻𝒀𝑷𝑬
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Violet puts her suitcase in the trunk of the car on top of Rowans. "Can you drive?" Rowan asks.

Violet could see he only asked because he's a little drunk. "Yeah. Don't worry about it." She answers.

"Thank you." Rowan smiles drunkenly. Violet doesn't even have her drivers license yet, but she always drives.

Rowan gets in the passenger seat as Violet closes the trunk. She goes to sit in the driver seat and starts driving to the airport.

--

"6 and a half fucking hours. Shit." Violet mutters to herself. She wasn't looking forward for the flight.

"It'll be okay. You brought something to do in your handbag, right?" Rowan asks.

"Only my phone and headphones, Row. I don't have no laptop to download movies on." Violet mumbles.

"Y'know what? When we get there, you should apply for a student job. To help pay off the house and all that." Rowan suggests.

"You told me you'd fix the taxes and all the money stuff, Row." Violet remembers.

"You know how I got the money, Violet. I can't bring it over the border, remember? It's illegal." Rowan explains.

"Shittttt. You're right." Violet says, voice barely above a whisper. "Exactly. So you're gonna help me." Rowan demands and Violet nods.

♡♥♡♥♡