❥ 𝓎ℴ𝓊'𝓇ℯ 𝒶 𝓅𝓈𝓎𝒸𝒽ℴ𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒽!

𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑶𝑻𝒀𝑷𝑬
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Violet wakes up, and for the first time in the whole week, she didn't wake up in an empty bed.

Nathan was sitting up with his back against the headboard, mindlessly scrolling through his phone.

Violet stretches and looks up at Nathan before sitting just like him, at her side of the bed.

"Good morning." Nathan says, his focus staying on the bright screen on his phone.

"Good morning." Violet answers, grabbing her phone and looking at the time.

It was 1:16pm and Violet was hungry, so she decides to get up from the bed and look in the mirror of Chris's room.

"Holy shit I look like a monster." Violet mutters, attempting to fix her hair. "You always do." Nathan shrugs behind her and Violet looks at him dirty through the mirror.

"Shut up I didn't ask you anything." She speaks, getting up and going to Chris's bathroom to pee and change her pad before going back to the bedroom.

"I'm hungry." She announces randomly and Nate frowns, "then go eat."

"Yeah no fucking shit dumbass." She mutters under her breath before just giving up and leaving the room.

She goes downstairs and once downstairs she sees Chris, Matt, Alahna and Elmer on the couch.

Violet has just decided to act like nothing ever happened between her and Matt, and she just decided to act like she moved on and act like she doesn't love him anymore.

She just acts normal to him now. Like he's her best friend, nothing more.

Violet flops down onto the couch in between Matt and Alahna.

"Did you just wake up?" Alahna questions and Violet stifles a laugh as she nods.

"You're crazy." Alahna laughs along with her and they both just go into a fit of laughter, Violets crazy laugh making Elmer laugh too.

"Alright enough." Violet giggles after her laughs die down. She grabs her phone and checks it, answering her texts and snaps, before putting it down again and flopping with her back against the pillow.

"Oh yeah Vivi I have to warn you already, you have to be packed by July 24th, we're taking a family trip for our 18th birthday." Chris says.

"Why am I coming with? It's a family trip." Violet questions, sitting back up again.

"I told mom and dad that too. They just said you're family as well so you're coming with." Chris shrugs and Violet hums in approval.

"Okay. Where are we going and for how long? Because then I'll know what to pack, y'know." Violet asks.

"We're going to Greece for two weeks. We're going from the 24th of July till the 6th of August." Chris answers and Violet nods.

"Alright got it." Violet mumbles, putting it in her calendar and reminders app so she won't forget.

Everyone has a conversation until the bell rings. Violet decides to ignore it, thinking someone else will open, but only when the bell rings a second time and nobody moves, she does.