❥ 𝒾 𝑔ℴ𝓉 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇ℯ𝒹

𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑶𝑻𝒀𝑷𝑬
(ง'̀-'́)ง

It's finally time. Violet can go home. She doesn't know what to do, tho. The triplets had told her Rowan was going to be in prison for at least years.

Violet's not safe when she's alone. Her thoughts would take over and she'd hurt herself to focus on something else, she'd cry so much that her eyes'd hurt from it.

Luckily, Nick demanded her to stay over at his house. It's like he can tell Violet doesn't want to be alone.

The triplets just came to pick up Violet from the hospital. They've been really supportive with the whole situation, too.

Currently, Matt's walking Violet out to the minivan. Everything still hurts but she tries to conceal it.

Matt opens the backseat door for her and Violet gets in next to Nick. Matt himself gets in the driver seat and starts driving off as Nick and Chris discuss about something useless.

--

The triplets and Violet arrived at the triplets' house about an hour ago. They're all sat on the couch now, watching a movie, when Nicks phone starts ringing.

Everyone's head turns to Nick, waiting for him to realize it's his phone.

"Oh! It's my phone." Nick laughs slightly, grabbing his phone and picking up.

"Hey Lana." He smiles. Chris and Matt smile, but Violet looks confused. Lana... oh! Maybe it's a nickname for Alahna.

"Of course, babe." Nick smiles. "Yeah, you can bring him." Nick speaks. "All right. See you soon, I'll invite Rosa too." Nick says before hanging up.

"Alahna and Elmer are gonna stay over tonight. I'ma call Rosa to ask her if she'll stay over too, since it's weekend." Nick says and Matt and Chris nods.

"Are you okay with that?" Nick asks Violet. She's extremely taken aback by his question.

Why would he ask her. Why would she care if their friends were staying over or not, it's their house.

"I don't mind. Rosalia seems sweet." Violet smiles and Nick shoots back a smile before calling Rosalia.

"Hey bitchhh. I was wondering if you wanted to stay over tonight." Nick speaks after she picked up.

Rosalia was extremely loud, scaring the shit out of everyone when she screamed, "I'd love too!"

"Okay! See you soon!" Nick shouts back before hanging up. Violet smiles a little before relaxing a bit more. She actually feels comfortable around these people.

These people she could call her friends.

--

"Oh, hey Violet." Rosalia smiles, flopping onto the couch right next to Violet so on top of Chris.

"Ow! Fucker!" Chris says, trying to push Rosa off of him but he fails. "Hi Lia." Violet laughs a little.

"Lia? Okay I like it." Rosalia smiles and Violet smiles back. Rosalia rolls her eyes as she turns, trying to get off of the couch, but accidentally elbows Chris in the stomach.