❥ 𝓎ℴ𝓊'𝓇ℯ 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑶𝑻𝒀𝑷𝑬
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Matt silently gets up from the couch and walks into his bedroom. The second his door closes, he closes his eyes and slides down the door with a smirk.

*matts POV*

She's gonna do it like that, huh?

All teasingly...

Fine.

Let's see who gives in first.

*general POV*

Matt walks over to his closet and takes out a comfy, but attractive outfit.

He chose an orange sweater with a white jacket, and some blue jeans.

(Y'all KNOW which fit I mean.)

Meanwhile, Violet was in her room, choosing an outfit.

After about twenty minutes she decided on a black top and beige baggy pants with black butterflies on it.

Violet fixes her hair one last time, before going out of her room and walking towards the front door to see Matt sitting against the wall of the hall, waiting on her.

Wow he looks good...

Like...abnormally good.

Violet appears in front of Matt and he looks up from his phone before his breath hitched.

It was a little, but you could hear it.

"What's wrong?" Violet asks worriedly, bending her knees so her forearms are rested on them and her kneepits are fully closed.

(How do I even explain the position she's in bro. Like yk what I mean right.)

"N-Nothing." Matt shakes his head, standing up and pulling Violet up along with him.

"No! Tell me. Please." Violet smiles cheekily, leaning against Matt as she looks up at him.

"You just uhhh- kind of...y'know...took my breath away. Literally." Matt whispers the last sentence and Violets expression softens.

"You took mine away as well." She smiles, kissing his cheek again before grabbing his hand and intertwining their fingers.

Matt looks down at their connected hands as Violet moves towards the front door.

--

Matt pulls up in the bowling alley and parks the car.

Him and Violet have been talking for the whole ride, and it was great.

Not even the second they were parked, Matt basically jumped out of the car and ran over to Violets side.

Violet laughs at his actions before her door opens and Matt appears.

"I can open my own door, y'know." She laughs a little.

"Fine. Do it yourself." Matt rolls his eyes playfully, closing the car door and staring at Violet blankly through the window.

Violet sighs and rolls her eyes as she opens the door aggressively and the door smacks against Matt's body, so he steps back with a wince.