❥ 𝒾 𝓃ℯℯ𝒹 𝒽ℯ𝓁𝓅

𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑶𝑻𝒀𝑷𝑬
(ง'̀-'́)ง

(TW: mentions of murder)

Matt woke up by his alarm, internally crying because he had gotten exactly half an hour rest tonight.

He went swimming till 2am, then he only went to bed at 6am after his intense conversation with Violet.

He'd love to skip school today and just go do something with Violet. To push back his thoughts.

But he knows he had to go to school.

He looks down at Violet who was laying on his arm that was now numb. She looked so peaceful. He didn't want to wake her.

But he knew he had to.

"Viola?" Matt whispers, gently shaking Violet. She groans softly as she stretches and peels open her eyes.

"Good morning." Matt says. "'Morning." She sighs, rubbing her eyes and getting off Matt's arm.

"I really don't want to go to school today." Matt whines. "Then skip. Skip with me. I'd kill to not go to school today." Violet mutters, sitting up in Matt's bed as Matt gets out.

"I really can't." Matt says, regretting it immediately. "You can, Matt. We can get out of the house, stay inside. Do whatever but please don't make me go to school." Violet begs.

Matt sighs reluctantly, really not knowing what to do, before finally giving in, "fine. We can skip. But can we please do something fun to forget all the shit going on for a sec?" Matt asks and Violet nods, jumping up and flying into Matt's arms.

"Thank you so much." Her words muffle in his neck as she hugs Matt tighter, Matt holding onto her tightly.

"We'll bake some cookies and watch some movies. Is that good? Or did you want to go out?" Matt asks.

"It's great, Matt." Violet smiles before letting go of him and landing on her feet.

"We have go wait until everyone's gone tho, and until then we can catch up on some sleep." Matt says and Violet nods, dropping back into Matt's bed.

Matt joins next to her and Violet was already asleep. He smiles a little before pulling out his phone.

--

dickhead #3 - chris
dickhead #2 - matt
dickhead #1 - nick

dickhead #2
you guys have to fix a ride
sorry

dickhead #1
r u fucking fr matt?

dickhead #3
Late warning, Matt
We're supposed to leave rn

dickhead #2
sorry guys
violet and I got a little deep last night

dickhead #1
MORE CONTEXT MATT
YKNOW MY DIRTY ASS MIKD CANT HANDLE THIS

dickhead #2
we were talking about serious stuff
keep your head out of the gutter, dickhead

dickhead #3
Continue
Ignore Nick