❥ 𝒾 𝓃ℯℯ𝒹 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓉ℴ 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓂ℯ 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓃ℴ𝓌

𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑶𝑻𝒀𝑷𝑬
(ง'̀-'́)ง

The triplets' YouTube career boosted dramatically over the past year.

They've gained over almost 3 million subscribers, and they have decided to buy a house.

Well...they haven't bought it yet. Right now they're in the Uber to go see the house.

The triplets their family will continue living in Boston, and the triplets and Violet will go live in Los Angeles.

They will definitely go back and forth a lot but that's fine because none of them are like scared of flights or something.

--

The Uber pulls up into the driveway of the possible new house and everyone gets out after Chris payed.

They all look up at the house and nod at each other in approval of the outside view.

Nick opens the front door and him and Chris go in first. Matt and Violet follow closely behind as they look around the house.

For some reason, Violet could kind of recognize this house, and Matt felt like he knew this house from the back of his hand.

"I don't feel good about this, Viola." Matt whispers as they enter the kitchen and Violet frowns.

"Why what's wrong?" She asks, just ignoring the suspicious feeling of this house.

"That's gonna be my room. Downstairs is the garage and Chris's future bedroom. Upstairs is gonna be Nicks bedroom. Violet this is the house of my nightmares." Matt realizes nervously and Violets eyes subconsciously widen before she relaxes them again.

"Baby it's just a house." Violet reassures softly and Matt decides to shrug it off.

They look around the house, beginning at the bottom and ending at the top.

Matt's suspicion grew stronger and stronger as they went through every room, but he decided not to say anything about it.

"What do y'all think?" Nick asks and Violet nods, "I'm pretty satisfied. But this will still be you guys' house so y'all choose."

"Girl you're literally living with us what are you saying." Nick stifles a laugh and Violet also laughs a little.

"I love this house for some reason." Chris says truthfully and Nick nods in agreement.

Everyone looks at Matt expectedly. "Yeah it's nice." He lies as he nods.

"Sooooo...do we buy it?" Nick asks and everyone nods.

One nod was true, the other one totally not, and one was a little hesitant.

"If we buy it we still have to wait two weeks to move in but we have to stay in Los Angeles so we're staying with Laura." Nick explains and Chris nods.

"Yes I can't wait to meet Madi. She looks so sweet." Violet smiles excitedly and Nick nods.

"Alright so we best get our ride to her house." Nick says and everyone nods before they leave the house.