❥ 𝓅𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓈ℯ 𝒹ℴ𝓃'𝓉 𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁 𝓂ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒽ℯ𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹

𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑶𝑻𝒀𝑷𝑬
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Matt wouldn't realize Violet waking up if he hadn't held her hand. He reached for her hand about an hour ago to feel a little comfort.

Knowing Violet's struggling as well, it helped him remember he's not the only one going through a tough time.

But of course, he'd never say he's going through a tough time right now. This is for Violet.

It's always something. It's always either for Nick, Chris, Alahna, Elmer, or literally anyone else.

It's never for Matt.

Which isn't anyone's fault but his own. Nobody knew he was struggling. Until Nick and Chris after they'd found him in the bathroom.

Matt's eyes open quickly at the feeling of Violets finger twitching. He looks at her face and sighs. Nothing.

He looks over at Chris and Nick who are resting their heads on top of each others, fast asleep.

Matt softly dozed off again, half his mind blurred, the other half focused on Violet.

--

Matt's eyes shoot open. What time is it? He thinks to himself before looking on his phone. 7:04pm.

His eyes widen when he feels his hand empty. He looks on the hospital bed to see it's empty. Violet's gone.

Matt hyperventilates a little, confused where she'd gone. Until he saw the bathroom door slide open, and Violet limping out of it.

"Viola!" Matt exclaims, maybe a little too loud because he woke up Nick and Chris.

"Vivi." Nick smiles widely. "Hey." Chris smiles. They're all keeping their inside voices to prevent Violet from more pain.

"Hey guys." Violet smiles a little as she flops back onto the hospital bed, sighing.

"What fucking date is it?" Violet asks. "It's the 9th of March." Matt answers and Violets eyes widen.

"How long have I been gone?" She asks, her eyes popping terrifyingly. "Two months and three days." Chris answers.

"Holy shit." Violet sighs, dropping her head on the pillows. She frowns a little before bringing her hand to her stomach.

"Don't touch the stitches!" Matt says, snatching her hand away and holding it in his gently.

"Wha- what happened?" Violet asks. She's confused. She remembers what happened vividly but she wants to make sure.

"The 6th of January, I drove you back home from Jacobs, and you went inside. I heard yelling before you screamed and I ran inside to find you... well... dead. I called 911 and they managed to get you back." Matt smiles softly.

Violets mind was right.

"Did- did you hear what I said?" She asks, tears building up in both their eyes uncontrollably. "Please don't tell me you heard what I said."

"I heard." Matt mumbles, shifting his gaze from Violet to his fingers. "Shit." Violet mutters, closing her eyes and taking it all in for a second.