Scary Movie

(A/N- I feel like I should do a scenario for this one but just describing it is more my style)

Josh- Whenever you're stuck watching a scary film Josh tries to brighten then mood. He'll make jokes about the movie and point out flaws. It helps you enjoy the film a lot better because now it's less scary.

Simon- Simon is normally scared of these sorts of things but you're more scared than he is so you actually make him feel brave. He'll do the typical thing and hold you close as you bury yourself into his chest.

JJ- In this case JJ is more afraid than you are. He is just the scaredy cat type. You love to tease him non stop about it. You and the rest of the Sidemen lie about what movie you're going to, and force him to watch it. I guess you can say he's gotten better over the years.

Tobi- You and Tobi love to watch scary films together. You guys like to go to the cinema together and pretend that you're movie critics. In your case, a scary movie is a family film, especially when Sidemen join.

Vik- Vik knows how much you hate scary movies so he doesn't make you watch them. If there is a scary scene in a movie he'll let you leave the room and bring you back when it's over.

Ethan- Of course Ethan will just tease you of your fears. He doesn't make you watch scary films but he'll reenact scenes all the time and make you up jump causing him to laugh uncontrollably.

Harry- The only time you two watch a scary movie is when the guys force you two. You're both terrified to death of anything scary. You'll both be cradled in each others arms as the boys laugh at you two.