Strangest Spot You've Done It

(A/N- I have an important A/N at the end.)

Josh- Fitting Room. Josh was helping you shop when you had tried on something that turned him on. You were the only two in the store so you took advantage of that.

Simon- Elevator. Heading up to Harry's flat, you couldn't help yourselves. Even if it was quick it was still very enjoyable. You didn't care if there were cameras.

JJ- Public Restroom. You and JJ had been feeling a little frisky while having lunch at Nandos before seeing the boys. You chose the girls room over the boys.

Tobi- Closet. You were both at Ethan's when he stepped out for a bit and you both felt like taking a risk. Therefore you stepped into a hallway closet and went at it.

Vik- Cinema. Nothing like a make out session during a movie. Since you were the only ones in there you guys took it a couple steps further. Before you knew it, you were bent over the seats. 😜

Ethan- His first car. Ethan was just so gast and excited that he could now drive. You joined him in his first drive and since he didn't crash you gave him a treat.

Harry- Photo Booth. Of course Harry is one to have sex in a strange place. When the silly kisses turn into something more. You have pictures to remember it as well.

==========================
A/N- I NEED YOUR OPINION! I have a few ideas lined up for my next book but I'm not sure which one to do. I'm starting the new story when I finish "Backstab & Payback" soon. So tell me which idea you like best:

Option 1- It's a Simon and Tobi fanfic where you and Tobi date but something breaks you two up. You start to develop feelings for Simon but Tobi still loves you.

Option 2- This story is more like a Pack vs Sidemen idea. They're two rival kingdoms and they steal each others princes and fight to get them back.

Option 3- Josh, Simon, Vik, Ethan, and Harry are all adopted brothers. The book would just be about their story/adventure.

So which ever option gets the most votes in comments is the one I'll do. I want to do a story that you guys would like to read. I'm not starting it right away though.

-See ya!