You Get Back Together

Josh- Josh showed up at your house with a gift. You guys stood there and talked for a while until you decided to get to together again. He gave the "please take me back" gift anyways.

Simon- After months of not seeing each other, Simon stood outside your house in the rain till you noticed him. Both of you had missed each other so much it took no words to makeup.

JJ- It took a long time before you even spoke to JJ. You talked to him after he kept sending things to your house and spamming you in any sort of way. Slowly you gained his trust again and took him back.

Tobi- After a month you came running back to Tobi hoping he could forgive you. He hesitated at first but he saw how much you meant it in your eyes so he took you back and couldn't be happier.

Vik- He made a video of him just saying how much he loved you and missed you and that he wasn't going to do anymore videos without you there. And of course you made up with him.

Ethan- Since you and Ethan were still friends after the breakup, it wasn't that long or difficult for you guys to get back together.

Harry- Harry came to your house to apologise face to face. He ranted endlessly about what wrong he did. But you forgave him because you understood the panic he went through.

==========================
A/N- Can we just talk about how much I love it when the sidemen play COD?

-See ya!