You're Scared/Upset

Josh- No matter where you are, if you're feeling frightened, Josh will hug you gently and whisper sweet and reassuring things to you.

Simon- Whenever you feel this way, Simon will always just sit in his room with you and talk about whatever it is until you feel safe or better (about yourself).

JJ- If you're upset or scared JJ will instantly turn super sweet and calm towards you. You're very important to him so he always wants to make sure you're alright.

Tobi- He will take some where away from what's bothering you. He's so caring that once he took you on holiday to whole 'nother country just to feel safe.

Vik- Vik will not leave your side. Even if you ask politely. Vik wants to comfort you and make sure you don't go do anything stupid. He wants you to know it'll be alright because he still loves you.

Ethan- Ethan will help you relax and take deep breaths. Then you'll go home to cuddle and watch Netflix. He'll do whatever you ask him to for the rest of today and tomorrow.

Harry- Harry hates to you see you like this. He does a lot of things for you so you don't have to, he'll become super overprotective, and give you compliments whenever he can.

==========================
A/N- I have to go to a friend's birthday party tonight. Haven't seen her since the last day of school so I'm excited!

-See ya!
*whispers* you're beautiful!