It's An Accident (Pt. 2)

(The photo isn't mine. It's from tumblr)

Tobi- You knew Tobi always wanted to start a family, but not until you were married. So you hoped that he wouldn't mind starting now. "Tobi... we need to talk." you said. "Oh no. Things that start like this never end well." he shook his head. "So, you've always wanted a family right?" you started. "Oh, please don't tell me." he stopped you. "I'm pregnant? Yes." He took your hands. "You ready?"

Vik- You laid back on Vik's bed as he edited. Since he is such a nice and gentle person, you weren't too nervous to tell you were pregnant. However you couldn't imagine how the boys will treat him. "Vik?" you got his attention. "Yes, sweetie?" he replied. "How do you feel about kids?" you asked. "Uh... I don't know. I'd have some when I'm older." he answered. "This'll have to be old enough, because I'm pregnant." you said blatantly. "Are you serious?!" he said in disbelief. "Yeah..." He sat there for a moment. "I'm never going to forgive myself. Shit." Vik muttered.

Ethan- You just found out you're pregnant and you don't what to do or who to tell. But you have to tell Ethan first. You sat on the couch practicing how you are going to tell him. "Ethan... I don't know how else to say this but, I'm pregnant. I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do and I really hope you don't kick me out please?" you rushed at the end. "(Y/N)? Are you really?" You looked up to see Ethan in the doorway. You nodded slowly. "Whoops." 

Harry- "Fuck!" you shouted. You were stood in the bathroom holding a pregnancy test that showed positive. "What's up, babe?" Harry knocked on the door. You quickly hid the test under a towel. You slowly opened the door. "S-Something." you stammered. He raised an eyebrow. You just let your emotions poor out. "Harry we're too young for this! I'm pregnant." you cried. "Wait what?!" he yelled. "I'm sorry." you sobbed. "Please don't cry. But, shit, what do I do? What do we do?" he panicked. "Harry please don't panic." you begged. "No, I need to go. I'll be back later. I swear I'm not mad at you." He hugged you before running off.