The gig part 2

(from this point on everyone can see the guys😊👌)

Luke's POV

We're about to head on stage when I feel a hand grab my arm.
"Luke" Julie sounds scared. I turn to face her. A sympathetic smile on my face.
"Luke I-I'm frightened" her sweet voice whispered.
I pull her into my arms and rest my forehead against hers. " I know you're scared Jules but your going to be amazing out there... you always are".

Julie's POV

I want to kiss him.
So bad
"Thanks Luke" I whisper
He smiles and pulls me into his chest for one last hug before taking a step back.
We look into each other's eyes for a moment before we're called onto the stage.

"GIVE IT UP FOR JULIE AND THE PHANTOMS !!!"

Luke picks up his guitar and sends me a gorgeous smile before nodding his head towards the stage signalling me to walk out. I grab my mic and walk over the enter the stage but I stop right next to Luke and smile before placing a sweet kiss on his forehead.
" thanks again Luke" 

I step out onto the stage.

"Luke's POV
Omg!
What just happened. Julie Molina just kissed me in my forehead.
"Let's fucking go" I yell to the guys a huge smile on my face.
The guys and I run out onto the stage when Julie starts to sing the lyrics to finally free and let's just say Jules and I had extra chemistry tonight.

We had a great performance and completely blew the crowd away.
Julie was sensational as always I don't think I've ever seen someone love music the way this girl does, I could barely take my eyes off her the entire show.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH WE'RE JULIE AND THE PHANTOMS TELL YOUR FRIENDS" Julie and Reggie yell at the end of our new song.

And yes I wrote (she looks so perfect) about Julie.
Not that she knows that.

We all run off the stage and collide into a giant group hug.
" that was amazing guys" Julie dances around the group stopping by my side and looking up at me.

"THERE YOU GUYS ARE" ray says coming over to the group and giving Julie a big hug
"You were amazing out there darling"
"Thanks dad"
Ray congratulates the rest of us and gives each of us a hug.
"Well I'm going to head off, are you guys ok to walk back to the hotel" ray asks
" oh yeah we'll be fine dad" Julie answers giving her dad one last hug before he nods and leaves the room.

"Okay guys I don't know about you but I'm exhausted after that so I'm going to head back to the hotel" Alex yawns.
"same here" the rest of us reply.

We wander back to the hotel and that's when we remembered that we have to share rooms with someone.
" oh ah me and Reggie will go together and you and Julie I guess" Alex chuckles
" I'm fine with that" Julie agrees
"Okay we'll see you guys in the morning... be responsible" Alex laughs walking into his room with Reggie. Leaving Jules and I blushing I the hallway.

Julie's POV 

I open the door to mine and Luke's room and flick on The light switch.
We both walk into the room Luke  closes and locked the door behind him.
I walk down the small hall to the bedroom where Luke and I will be sleeping TOGETHER 😳 and instantly collapse on the bed with Tired groan.
"Hey sleepy" Luke's warm voice comes from the doorway.
"Hi" I whisper
"I can sleep on the sofa if you want" he's such a cutie when he's trying to be polite.
" no Luke it's fine" I smile " but you do need to help me get these boots off" I laugh kicking my legs in the air and tapping my boot together.
"Anything for you Jules" he says slowly walking over to help me with my boots but I quickly stand directly in front of him our lip's dangerously close again.
I smile "anything"

next part coming soon💕