tour time baby!

Julies POV 

I wake up to the sound of rain again. I swear for the last 3 days it hasn't stopped raining.

but not even the dull weather could ruin my mood today, today is the day.

I leap out of bed and rush over to my window and open it up as wide as it can go. I look out to the studio and see Alex, Reggie and of course my beautiful sweetheart of a boyfriend Luke running stuff to the car back and forth trying not to get totally soaked.

I lean halfway out my window and scream at the top of my lungs. "ITS TOUR TIME BABY!"

this causes all three boys to jump about a foot in the air. all three of them turn to face me Alex looking traumatized, Reggie just laughing and Luke smiling then sending me a small wink. 

"HOLY SHIT JULIE YOU SCARD MY ALREADY DEAD SOUL TO DEATH" Alex screams at my window.

"YEAH DUDE WE ARE GOING ON A TOUR" Reggie and Luke both sing lifting Alex up and spinning him around.

"AHHHHHHHHAHHHHH please put me down" Alex giggles before the guys place him down once more.

"that was not funny" Alex straightens himself up brushing his blonde locks out of his face.

Luke turned to look at me up in my room with his signature smirk on his gorgeous super model face. he then lifts his arm and points at me. 

"you young lady need to get your ass down here." he points to the ground right in front of him.

"Aaaandd that's our que to leave" Reggie blushes pushing Alex into the studio.

"I'm coming" I smile and quickly run and put on my outfit I prepared last night, I went with a really comfy fit since we will be on the plane all day to Vancouver.

I chose my favourite sweats a comfy tank and of course one of Luke's jackets.

I look at myself in the mirror quickly on the way out of my room and rush outside

I walk down towards the studio until Luke finally comes into my view.

god he really is hot, Luke has his back to me he is wearing a simple white singlet that shows off his strong arms and chest with his signature black ripped jeans with his many silver chains and a pair of doc martens. god damn what did I do to deserve this gorgeous boy.

 I cant restrain myself any longer with a huge smile on my face I begin to sprint down the few steps until I'm leaping onto Luke wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around the back of his neck placing a kissing his neck.

"why hello" he laughs putting his pone in his back pocket then reaching behind him for me.

I jump off his back and stepped so that I was in front of him and as soon as he saw my outfit his eyes widened and his jaw dropped slightly.

"hell, baby you look really good in my clothes." Luke swallows his gaze wondering up and down my body.

I do a small spin just the tease Luke a bit.

"well thank you baby" I begin to walk over the the studio when a pair of strong arms grab my waist and pull me backwards into a wall of muscle.

"excuse me where are you going"

I laugh and turn around to look into Luke's beautiful  hazel eyes.

"I was going to say hi the the other guys" I pout

"nah you are going to stay and give me the kiss I go to bed at night and dream about." Luke chuckles kissing each of my cheeks and finally the tip of my nose.

"oh I don't know baby I don't think I feel like kissing right now" I joke.

"really because if I know my girlfriend at all I would know that she loves kissing her boyfriend."

"hmmmm yeah your right" I say grabbing his neck and bring his lips to mine, I swear every time I kiss this boy lover by Taylor swift is plays in my mind so cringy but I love it.

Luke's hands wrap around me and lift me up so that I can wrap my legs around him. I love the feeling of Luke's hands in my hair and the feeling of our desperate lips connecting over and over again.

Luke and I stand in the courtyard out the front of the studio deep in our little make out session until we are both getting flustered and even more desperate for each other.

"Jules we need to stop" Luke groans as I kiss his neck.

"I know" I pull away softly not really wanting to stop but knowing that we need to leave in an hour.

" have you put your stuff in the car" Luke asks wrapping one arm around me and leading me into the studio.

"yep all ready to go" I smile at my boyfriend "and my dad wanted me to wish you guys luck and to say that he is proud of us all. I say to Alex and Reggie as well.

"that's great that you have fixed things with your dad" Reggie smiles he loves my dad a lot.

"yeah we are so happy for you Jules" Alex says running out of the bathroom but we are going to be late for our flight if we don't leave like now.

"oh shit Alex is right everyone get your asses in the car" Luke orders.

"lets go on tour guys"

"YESSS" we all scream with joy.