Beach day

Luke's POV

I wake up to the sun light flooding into the room making me squint my eyes open.
I look down to see Jules asleep in my arms and I can't help but smile, she's so beautiful I could look at her all day. she slowly rolls over in her sleep and rests her head on my chest.
I can't help myself I wrap my arms around her and place a kiss to her temple.
"Good morning" I whisper in her ear. Slowly her eyes open and a sleepy smile appears on her face sending electricity through my entire body.

"Hi" she whispered.
"Do you know your pretty when you sleep" I reach out tucking her curls behind her ear.
" YOU CREEP" Julie jumps onto her hands and knees a cheeky smile in her face. "YOU WERE WATCHING ME"
I instantly begin to laugh
"Don't make me tickle you again Patterson" she threatens crawling closer to me like a lion ready to pounce that smile still on her face.
"I don't mind if you tickle me Jules that means you need to be on top of me again" I say a playful smirk on my face.
" ooooh you liked that huh"
my blood boils under my skin making me blush.
" um YES" I answered sitting up so that I am kneeling on the backs of my legs.
"Well I guess I will need to do it again sometime" she giggles, crawling into my lap her eyes never leaving mine.
"Why hello" I chuckle leaning in closer to her.
"Hi" she leans in as well but she is the one to close the gab between us and kiss me deeply her hands finding my hair and mine find her waist. God this girl.
She suddenly pulls away and brings her lips to my ear "let's go to the beach" she whispers and I chuckle holding her carefully in my arms.
"Anything for you Jules" I say lifting her off me and getting out of bed.
" I'll let you get changed" I say trying to be a gentleman.
"Ok I'll only be a sec" she smiles and I leave the room.

Julie's POV

I get out of bed and walk over to my suitcase I haven't even had time to unpack yet.
I dig around in my until I find my new bikini that Flynn got for my before coming on this trip because the beach up here is amazing way better then the ones back home.
I quickly get changed.

I throw on a pair of denim shorts on over the top of the bottoms and grab my sunglasses before heading out into the living area

I throw on a pair of denim shorts on over the top of the bottoms and grab my sunglasses before heading out into the living area. Luke's not on the couch he's probably getting changed in the bathroom. I sit down on the couch and scroll on my phone for awhile until I hear the bathroom door open and Luke comes walking out only in his board shorts. 

damn let's just say he looks great in them. My gaze wanders all over Luke's bare chest, my eyes widening a little when I see his Abs and all the muscle of his back.

He clears his throat and I instantly begin to blush.
"Ha, are you ready to go" Luke chuckles holding his hand out to help me up.
" yep all set" I try to brush off the embarrassment of him catching me checking him out.

Once we leave the hotel it's only a five minute walk to the beach.
It's such a beautiful day the sun is warm and bright on my shoulders, the air is fresh and well I have a really hot lead guitarist walking beside me.

We find a nice place on the beach under some palm trees to put our stuff down.
"You going to go for a swim" Luke asks
"Yes definitely" I quickly throw my sunglasses down onto my towel and begin to run towards the water Luke right in my tail.
As soon as my feet meet the water I am immediately refreshed from the heat of the day. I stop running and begin to swim out into the sea until my feet can no longer touch.
I turn around to look at Luke only to see him a few metres away floating on his back.

I smile and swim over to him.

He opens his beautiful hazel eyes to look at me.
"Hey" he said standing but up pushing his hair back out of his face.
Damn he looks so sexy with wet hair. Well who am I kidding he looks sexy all the time. He must have realised I was staring because se let's out a small laugh and says "what is it?"

"You look sexy with wet hair" I exclaimed.
Luke blushes and I slap my hand over my mouth
"Omg did I actually say that out loud" 

"Yeah I think you did" he said chuckling and pulling me into his chest. Omg I think being in Luke's arms in my new favourite place and his lips are my new obsession all I can think about is kissing him this has been on my mind all day.

Like Luke can read my mind he leans down and places a sweet kiss to my lips.

I instantly get all worked up and wrap my arms around his neck smashing our bodies together, Luke deepens the kiss his hands finding my waist and lifting me so I can wrap my legs around his torso.

"Have I told you that I love your swimmers" Luke says place a trail of kisses down my neck and shoulder making me hum at the sensation.
"Thank you" I whisper breathlessly, before kissing behind his ear.
" I like yours too"
Luke just laughs slightly and presses his lips back to mine once more before pulling away far too soon for my liking.
" ahhhhh" Luke groans burying his head in my neck "all u can think about is kissing you Jules"
I laugh kissing his forehead " same here"
"Good" is all he responds with.
Luke keeps his head buried in my neck my legs still wrapped around him, we place small sweet kisses all over each other's faces and just cling to each other for the whole day.
I swear this boy is perfect.

we are perfect.

thanks guys.

please feel free to comment any ideas for the story I love hearing our ideas.😊

until next time.