so long London

Luke's POV 

We are currently backstage about to preform our final show in London, tonight is one of our biggest nights of the whole tour we are preforming in front of 15000 people tonight, the biggest crowd we have ever had. Ray and carols have even come all the way to London to support us.

"ok guys let's do it" Jules cheers us on as she runs out onto the stage.

"LETS GO LONDON" she yells out to the crowd before sitting down at her piano and beginning  to play stand tall.

(a/n just ignore Luke's glitching.)

we run though all of our songs.

finally free, edge of great, flying solo, bright and she looks so perfect.

"THANK YOU LONDON WE'RE JULIE AND THE PHANTOMS" Jules turns to Reggie with a smirk.

"TELL YOUR FRIENDS" Reggie yells making the crowd breakout into applause.

we all run off the stage and into our group hug like always.

"great job guys" Alex smiles giving Reggie and I a fist bump and Jules a sweet hug.

"yeah we nailed that" I say walking over to Jules pulling her back to my chest and leaning down to whisper in her ear. "I love you"

she giggles   "I love you too"

Reggie and Alex are both grinning at the pair of us.

"unbelievable" Reggie murmurs

"literally made for each other" Alex adds shaking his head walking into our dressing room.  

after about ten minuets Ray and Carlos enter our dressing room both still high from our performance.

"you guys were incredible out here tonight." "I'm so proud of you honey" ray pulls her into a hug and places a kiss to her forehead.

"well we better get going we have an early flight home in the morning, where are you guys off to next"

Alex leaped to his feet and did a dramatic spin "FRANCE "he squealed like a little girl. 

"oh wow you guys have so much fun ok and you..." Ray points at Jules "don't you forget to facetime us on Christmas"

"never" Jules giggles and hugs her father and brother goodbye.

"ok guys to the airport" 

Jules runs and leaps onto my back wrapping her arms around my neck and legs around my torso.

"on we go" I laugh and sprint off with Jules on my back.

1 hour later

Jules's POV

The guys Flynn and I are sitting on the couch on the plane on our way to France. we have a week break for Christmas before we do our first show in the city of romance. 

Luke and I are sitting together working on a new song.

"ok lets run through the lyrics once more" I say reaching for Luke's journal. 

"cool" Luke murmurs leaning over so he can see.

 had me up inside a temple

I could not choose 

insecure, got to hot to handle

too much too soon

Luke and I smile at each other before going into the pre chorus.