Meeting the dad 😬

Julie's POV

I wake up to Luke pressing soft kisses all over my face. GOD he is so cute.
"Good morning girlfriend" his adorable voice greets me. 

"Good morning boyfriend" I whisper wishing I had a sexy morning voice like my sexy boyfriend but I guess I can't have everything.
It's been a week since Luke and I officially became boyfriend and girlfriend and ever since that night we have been inseparable spending very spear second we have together.
The only time we're apart is when we go to bed and if Luke had his way he would be coming to bed with me, but if my father saw that it would probably give him a heart attack. we haven't quite gotten round to telling him about this whole relationship thing.
"What are we doing today" I turn to face Luke snuggling into his side.
"I don't mind you can choose "he answers wrapping one arm around my shoulders.
"oh Ok, so couch or loft?"

"huh, sorry I'm confused" Luke turns to look at me a slight frown on his face.

"do you want to make out on your couch or in the loft?" I giggle feeling extra confident this morning.

Luke just looks at me a huge grin plastered across his face.

 I chuckle pulling Luke by his shirt collar so that I can kiss him properly.
But instead of having the really hot make out session I was craving Luke pulls away and looks at me.
" as temping as that sounds we need to tell your dad about us first."
" oh yeah we probably should do that... ok can we make out now" I whine like a little child.
Luke throws his head back laughing.
"Okay five minutes then we need to decide when we will tell your dad ok" Luke looks at me strictly.
" okay deal"
Our lips crash together and I rise onto my knees Luke standing at the side of my bed. My hands find his hair and pull his Face closer to me, pulling at his roots slowly making him groan with pleasure.
Luke takes a step closer and kneels down on the bed just like me.
" your really good at this" he says breathlessly.
"Why thankyou, your pretty good yourself" I reply
Smashing my lips back to his and sigh with contentment biting Luke's lower lip slightly sending him into a bit of a frenzy, he wraps his arms around my waist and lies me down on my bed so that he is above me.
"Well hello there you cheeky girl" Luke growls
Kissing my neck and shoulders.
I wrap my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck.
I close my eyes the sensation of his lips almost too much for me to take I sigh heavy.
Luke brings his lips back to mine and rolls us over so that he is on his back and I'm on top of him.
"Hey-holy shit what the hell is happening here Julie" my father yells causing Luke and I to jump so far apart that we both fall right off the edge of the bed.

"Ahhh dad we were jus-" I stumble over my words trying to get to my feet so I can explain.
"Julie be quiet" dad takes I step towards me clearly very mad about the situation.
"Jules I'm going to try my best to remain calm but . WHY THE HELL ARE YOU UP HERE MAKING OUT WITH THE GUITARIST." Dad shouts his face turning red his hands in fists at his sides.

I look at my father then to Luke and then to my feet.

"WELL EXPAIN YOURSELF" dad pushes.

" well you see Luke and I are kinda together" I blurt out

"KINDA" Luke exclaimed 

"Don't you say a single word young man" my father glares at Luke making his eyes widen.

"Yes sir" Luke murmurs.

My father is clearly furious now
" AND WHEN ON EARTH WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME THIS"

"Well today actually but we just got a bit um"

"SIDE TRACKED" my father interrupted loudly 

"Dad I don't know why you're so upset" I defend myself trying to stay calm.

"BECAUSE I FOUND YOU AND THIS BASTARD MAKING OUT IN YOUR ROOM"

 I can't even look at my father right now how dare he speak that way to my Luke to my boyfriend.

"I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU BUT IM 17 AND I'M ALLOWED TO KISS MY OWN BOYFRIEND.
AND BY THE WAY LUKE IS AN AMAZING GUY AND I WILL CONTINUE TO DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH HIM" I scream at my father. 

"I'm staying in the studio tonight do not come to talk to me like can barely look at you right now." And with that said I grab Luke's hand and march out of my room down the stairs and out the front door.

My heart racing and blood boiling.