fight then flight

Jules POV

Alex, Reggie and Luke carry me up to my room placing me down onto my bed a bit rougher then usual.

"w-we'll let you guys talk" Reggie murmurs looking down at this shoes before leaving my room Alex right behind him.

Luke nods walking over to shut the door his gaze never meeting mine.

"Why did you do this Jules"

"L-Luke you don't understand" I stumble over my words 

"what is there to understand Jules?" he pauses his gaze finally meeting mine "I show up to the party to see you and Nick kissing!, what am I supposed to think?"

"HE KISSED ME!" I yell across the room

"WELL I DIDN'T SEE YOU PULLING AWAY?" Luke raises his voice as well  the anger now more visible on his face.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?" I scream walking over to him pushing his chest. 

"YEAH, YEAH I AM JULES. YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDN'T GO TO THAT PARTY BECAUSE I KNEW THAT NICK STILL HAS A THING FOR YOU." Luke pause tears flowing down his cheeks "YOU LIED TO ME JULES"

I know I've messed shit up by going to Nicks party, but all the alcohol is making me say shit I don't mean.

"LUKE I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU BUT YOUR NOT MY DAD! AND HONESTLY YOUR BEING A SHIT BOYFRIEND RIGHT NOW"

I take a another step forward shouting my lungs out thank god my dad is out tonight. 

"I'M A SHIT BOYFRIEND FOR WANTING TO PROTECT YOU"

"YOU AREN'T PROTECTING YOUR CONTROLLING ME, YOU SHOW UP TO THE PARTY AND BEAT UP NICK WHO FOR YOUR INFO MAY HAVE MADE OUT WITH ME BUT HE IS STILL MY FRIEND AND THEN YOU  PUT ALL THE BLAME ON ME"

"You know what Jules your drunk let's talk about it tomorrow" Luke turns and opens my door to leave but then the words came out before I could think them through.

"NO.... I LET'S NOT TALK TOMMOROW.... I DON'T THINK I EVER WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN" 

"WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?"

"It means this isn't working" I murmur 

"are you kidding me our first fight and your done" Luke growls

" YEAH I GUESS I AM" I slur  "Luke Patterson I'm breaking up with you"

"what?"

Luke's POV

My heart stops and I feel my jaw drop "what?" I whisper my voice breaking slightly.

" Get out LUKE!' Julie screams pointing towards the door 

"J-Jules y-your drunk and y-your not t-thinking straight you don-t want this" I stutter trying to hold myself together.

"I SAID GET OUT LUKE"

I don't say anything this time just walk out of the bedroom the tears flowing down my face like two rivers, my heart broken and the overwhelming numbness of knowing that I have lost the one person I love most.

I rush into the studio smashing the doors open and kicking the first thing I see which happens to be one of the armchairs 

"SHIT" I shout in frustration

"woah, easy man what's wrong?" Alex asks picking the armchair back up

"SHE SAID SHE WAS DONE" I burst out full on crying now 

"what do you mean?" Reggie asks his face falling

"SHE BROKE UP WITH ME" I exclaim running over to the loft and grabbing my backpack

"wtf" Alex pauses "she broke up with you after she kissed NICK"

"yes, she really drunk... I'm upset about the kiss but I was really pissed that she lied to me"

I explain shoving my clothes into my back pack.

"wait what are you doing?" Reggie asks his face falling even more "why are you packing a bag?"

"I'm leaving man" I jump down from the loft and walk over to the piano to grab my phone.

"what LUKE YOU CAN'T LEAVE" Reggie begs 

"yeah man we can figure this out between you and Jules" Alex adds grabbing my backpack forcing me to stop walking.

"yeah and you guys could always just be friends" Reggie suggests and I almost laugh at the idea.

"how don't you guys see, how do you guys not understand? WITHOUT HER I AM NOTHING!, WITHOUT HER I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO FIGHT FOR."

" we know your hurting but you can't just pack up and leave"

"SHE WAS MY EVERYTHING!" I roar " I can't live without her... I would be better off actually fucking dead....... but I'm not I here without her.... and I can't do that"

and with that said I burst out of the studio leaving behind everyone that I have ever loved.

omg guys I so sorry (muahahahaha) the drama adds to the story 😁😁😁

QOTD: what has been your favourite chapter so far?

kk next chapter coming soon.

-A