Part 14

" How come Mo XuanYu doesn't hold any grudge towards Madam Mo?", Jin Ling asked. "That lady definitely deserved some punishments for her wrong doings", he added.

"Yes, Wei Xiong, you just let her go like that now that your cut is healed??',

"I think we should watch it. The best part of this mystery is yet to come and you al will understand what happened. At least we know what we brought back when we returned from there", JingYi said . They turned their attention to the screen again.

Wei WuXian knew that Madame Mo was definitely one of Mo Xuan Yu's targets of vengeance. The longest and deepest cut was probably saved for her. Yet, it had disappeared.  

Did Mo XuanYu suddenly reach a point of epiphany and let go of his hate? That'd be impossible. His soul had already been sacrificed as the price for summoning Wei WuXian. Only the death of Madame Mo could heal the wound.

His gaze slowly moved towards the pale-faced Madame Mo, who recently woke up and was surrounded by everyone.

Unless, she was already dead.

"but how is that even?' some whisperings could be heard and none of them from the living.

Wei WuXian looked around. The ghosts in the cave were looking at the screen, they seemed immensely invested in what was happening. He chuckled," already dead, still up for dramas", he thought.

"Wei WuXian you can't say that. Who knows you might have crossed paths with us while we were alive. Then the next locus could be our life."

Wu Xian was genuinely surprised. Since when these people can hear his thoughts?

"yes now that you know, keep your filthy thoughts in control. Just because you are with your husband doesn't mean you are in your home", some one commented. 

 Now Wei Wuxian was pleased that others couldn't see or hear them. If human when they were alive was selfish, once dead they are extremely shameless. He didn't wanted to loose his face to ghosts in front of his family.

"This is also my home, don't you dare forget that. Also I never gave you permission to listen to my thoughts. Don't forget who you are talking to. So more well behaved more better for you all".

"oooohhhhhhhhhh the YiLing Lanzhou is trying to scare us. We will behave, We will behave", one of them teased.

"since when did they stop fearing me? Now that I'm a cut sleeve did it make me less fearful?", his thoughts were cut with loud laughter

" YiLing Lanzhou, YiLing Lanzhou so you want us to be well behaved just like how you are with your husband? "

"Lan Zhan , they are still teasing me", he complained.

"see this is exactly what we said"

"hihihihi he is such a baby"

"you are sure he is the grandmaster of demons?"

Lan WangJi after listening him complaining, scanned to watch the others focusing on the screen. None of them was making a noise.

"Nobody is talking, Wei Ying. Who teased you?", Lan WangJi asked fixing his gaze on Wei Wuxian's face. "Is there someone else except us here?"

"oh so he is smart"

"Han Guang-Jun for a reason"

"he can see us?"

"no he cant. That idiot pointed us out"

His eyes fluttered for a moment before answering, " mm Lan Zhan, there are some people here, dead".