Part 15

His eyes moved away from him, passing A-Ding, who fainted from crying too much, and landed on Madame Mo.

However, the fingers on her left hand were much longer than the ones on her right. They were also thicker. The knuckles were bent, full of power.

"da ge", HuiSang sobbed. He didn't wanted to witness his brother in such a state. Lan XiChen hold him tight. "A Sang, it's all over now", he said

The hand isn't that of a woman's-it was a man's hand! Lan SiZhui commanded, "Take hold of her!"

A few boys grabbed Madame Mo. Lan SiZhui said "excuse me" and was prepared to slap down a talisman when Madame Mo's left hand suddenly twisted in an absurd way, aiming for his throat.

"did he ...... ???", Jin Ling looked at Lan JingYi

"he did", he laughed

"SiZhui, did you just ask a ghost 'excuse me' ??", Jin Ling amused, I really like how smart and polite you are but this ? don't you think it's too much?"

"Jin Ling, don't tease my son. He is just a gentlemen", Wei Wuxian joined in the fun trying to ease the air.

"Xian gege, don't start. Jin Ling, that is a woman, possessed or not."

"ppfffft ... HAHAHAHHAHA , definitely a gentle man", they all laughed watching Lan SiZhui's face getting flustered. This was too much politeness even for Lans.

"How come your son is more respectful to us than you", the faint voices were again started,

"I'll tell you when I'm sending you back to where you belong"

Unless one's bones had been broken, it was impossible for a living person to twist their arm like this. She attacked quickly, and was extremely close to grabbing onto his neck, when at the same time, Lan JingYi shouted "hey" and threw himself in front of Lan SiZhui, blocking the hand for him.

A flash passed, and as soon as the arm grabbed Lan Jingyi's shoulder, green flames ignited on his arm, making it loosen its grip. Lan SiZhui escaped death, and was about to thank Lan JingYi for it, when he saw that half of the latter's uniform had already been burnt to ashes, looking quite awkward.

Lan JingYi took off the other half of his uniform and scolded, fuming with rage, "Why did you kick me, you lunatic? Did you want to kill me?"

Wei WuXian scampered away like a frightened rat, "It wasn't me!"

It was him.

A-Xian you didn't do that to get back on JingYi, did you", Lan XiChen decided to nudge him, Even though he understood why he did that. All the Lans present there understood. It was an open secret.

" I would never stoop low to take revenge on a kid"

The kid in question exclaimed," you ? how can you lie ? you always get back on us at home"

"I would never"

"Wei Ying do", Wei ying looked at his husband like he just got cheated on. "Lan Zhan you are supposed to be in my side"

"mm your side"

Inside of the Lan clan's uniform jacket, there were compact stitchings of incantations using thin threads of the same color, included for protection. However, against strong ones like this, it could only be used once before it became invalid. During the emergency, he could only kick Lan JingYi and use his body to protect Lan SiZhui's neck.Madame Mo fell onto the ground, with all of the blood and flesh on her face being drained until only a thin layer of skin was left on the skull. The male arm that didn't belong to her had fallen off her shoulders. Its fingers bent freely, as if it was stretching or exercising, and the throbs of its veins were clearly visible.