Part 9

At the moment, the two servants, A-Ding and A-Tong, were flirting with each other, and screamed when the door suddenly flung open. Wei WuXian threw away his bowl and walked outside, flinching from the glare of the sunlight. He brought his hand to the tip of his brow and closed his eyes for a moment. . Just now, A-Tong screamed even louder than A-Ding, but as he took a closer look and realized that it was Mo XuanYu, the person whom everyone could humiliate, his courage came back to him. so he jumped over and waved his hands like he was reproaching a dog, "Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Why did you come out?"

"isn't this the same servant ?", SiZhui asked.

"Yes, seems like he never liked Mo XuanYu", JingYi answered him.

A-Tong treated him even worse than he treated a beggar or a fly. Most of the time, all of the servants of the Mo family treated Mo XuanYu like this because he never resisted. Wei WuXian gave A-Tong a light kick, knocking him over, and laughed, "How daring of a mere errand-running child to humiliate others like this."

"Wei WuXian, YiLing Lanzhou or Mo Xuan Yu. You never forget to mess with others, would you?"

Wei WuXian laughed , "Of course. But that kick, Jiang Cheng, you can't say he didn't deserved it"

With that, he headed towards the commotion in the east. Quite a lot of people crowded in and around the East Hall. Just as Wei WuXian stepped into the courtyard, a woman spoke in a voice a few pitches louder than the others', "A member from the younger generations of our family use to be a cultivator as well..."

It must have been Madam Mo trying to make connections with the cultivation family again. Wei WuXian didn't wait for her to finish speaking, and quickly hustled through the crowd, into the hall, and grinned, "I'm coming, I'm coming. Right here!"

" Oh My God...... It started, isn't it? Please tell me it started", JingYi exclaimed.

"Started what?"

"The Embarrassing show, by Mo XuanYu show", JingYi said. His facing was showing the excitement to watch what was coming next.

"JingYi, let them watch it. Don't embarrass him", Lan SiZhui said trying to hide the curve forming on his lips.

"Lan SiZhui, There is no need for me to embarrass him. He has done enough on his own", Lan JingYi said, "Jin RuLan, you and Ouyang ZiZhen asked us what happened there, right? Watch it so you can explain it to him later when we get back"

"But I don't know how much fun he will get to experience seeing only on screen"

"LAN SIZHUI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

SiZhui and Jingyi started laughing at Wei Wuxian. While Jin RuLan sat there anticipating a great show by his uncle. The elders didn't even have the guts to guess what happened. Even before watching it, they just knew Wei Wuxian must have kicked up a dust, there in The Mo manor. Especially considering their treatment towards Mo XuanYu.

"Lan Zhan, just look at them making fun of me. I swear I didn't do much there"

Lan Wangji looked at his husband, "fine, I did. But there was a reason for it, so you can't tease me for what I did. It was necessary"

"Never tease Wei Ying", Wangji assured. "Lan Zhan, your face is already ready to tease me".

"Wei Wu Xian, considering the entry you just made, I don't think you are safe anymore", Jiang Cheng said.

"Yes, I still remember how he turned the entire cloud recess upside down in between his stay for the lecture", XiChen added.

"Well, Master Lan can explain it in details, I guess", Nei HuiSang teased, "Isn't it true Master Lan. There is no way you have already forgot that"