Part 53

Hi 👋

I am back...

As always there will be regular updates from now on..

Thank you my dear readers for waiting 💖💖💖

ohh if you feel like I'm mistaken in any part of the story about the original novel, feel free to tell me. The MDZS has many interpretations so I'd love to hear what you think 😊

------------------------------------

"That's it? ", Jin Ling asked.

"You went home just like that?"

Wei Wuxian couldn't understand what the youth was pointing at. So he said, "of course I went back. What else did you expect?"

"No I mean.. Why would you go?", Jin Ling questioned again. "Grandmaster Lan didn't ask you to leave. So you could have stayed and complete your class"

"Because", Jiang Cheng answered instead of Wei Wuxian. "Father came to take him back. Not just to solve the dispute"

"But why? ", His question got unanswered this time.

"Did you at least say goodbye to your Lan Zhan?", asked Jingyi

Wei Wuxian just shook his head. "He was in some kind of meditation? I'm not sure. He was unavailable that day"

"Now I know how he could wait for your return for 13 years", Jingyi expressed and Wuxian raised an eyebrow in question.

"He is used to you leaving without goodbyes. Then you will meet again at some point, right?"

"Did you get punished?" SiZhui interrupted them with his concern.

Not just Wei Wuxian and Lan Jingyi turned their heads at this, but the others present there as well. "What did you ask? ", Lan WangJi needed clarification that his ears didn't stop working.

"He is going back to Lotus pier after fighting with their young Lady's fiancé and ruining the wedding. I don't think Madam was generous enough to let it go"

Jiang Cheng and Wei WuXian shot glances at each other. There is no doubt, the reason Jiang FengMian took him back was under the order of Madam Yu and he received punishment for all the things he did in Cloud Recess, not just the fight. But were they going to tell them?

"You don't need to answer", SiZhui said as if he just read his Father. "I don't wish to know the details of your punishment. All I wanted was to confirm my suspicion"

"But the fault was with Father. If I had a sister even I wouldn't want that kind of man to get married to her", Did Jin Ling really forget that he is talking about his own father???

Punishment..

Lan WangJi couldn't even fathom the pain his love must have endured during. There is no use of having a talk with him about this. Wei Wuxian was still reluctant to talk about the tortures he got from Madam Yu.

The screen was still shining with the misty beauty of Cloud Recess. A loud laugh took all their attention back to that screen again.

"She is at it again".. Jiang Cheng gritted his teeth. "I appreciate this chance of going back to our past life and watching it again. But this person hiding mysteriously doesn't add up to the equation", he questioned, "who the hell is she?"

"OHH SECT LEADER JIANG SEEMS TO BE IMPATIENT"

"Yes I am. Whoever you are, why don't you just show your face and deal with us like humans? What is with this hide and seek?"