Part 3

It was almost a week since Ln Wangji and Wei WuXian staying in Cloud Recess. if you ignore the bland food and number of rules increasing every year, Wei ying was getting attached to the peace full life in Cloud Recess. Some one who grew up in places like Yiling and Yunmeng where loud was the normal, Gusu felt like heaven. In his last life if some one was to tell him, he might end up living in Cloud Recess for good and he would actually enjoy it, Wei WuXian would have laughed at that person's face. But now he could even think of staying here forever. May be it's because of the unhindering love of his husband.

He was still breaking rules and encouraging juniors to break rules as well. Being the husband of the 'Young Master in charge of punishments' was finally paying off. Lan QiRen still never missed any chance to scold him. But is it true that the sharp words were becoming slightly softer ??? XiChen taking over the sect duties in full must have gave that old man enough time to think through it. Now after the constant efforts from every one, it was safe to say that Lan sect members were getting accustomed to Wei WuXian. Regardless of their approval, he is the Lan Er-Furen.

After the class Wangji went straight to the dining hall. Wei WuXian was there as promised, sitting with his brother and uncle. It was not common for them to eat with others. Part of the reason being others still reluctant towards Wuxian. So they Usually had their food in Jingshi enjoying their privacy. But this time even before coming here, they decided to make amendments.

Wuxian wanted to get the approval of elders, even though Wangji never cared about it,

" Wei Ying is enough", he would say.

But Wuxian didn't want his husband to drift away from his family. Lan WangJi resuming his teaching sessions and helping his brother in sect affairs was also part of the plan. After all he is the second young master. He still has his duties and responsibilities to fulfill.

" Lan Zhan" , Wei Ying whispered.

" mm "

" do you still have classes afternoon ? "

" mm "

" I'll be in the library if you need me". Wangji noticing others pretending to be deaf, gave a slight node in return.

In these one week, Wuxian was still behind his new theory. He searched every chest in their storage room for the rumored object but couldn't find any. So now he was concentrating on finding other options and for that library was the best place. He did even sneak into the forbidden library twice.

Lan Wangji after retiring from that day's duties decided to go to the library looking for Wei Ying. There is no way he can be left alone there because, the 'scrolls in hidden library' and 'wei ying' was never good to be put in the same sentence ever.

"a-die "

Lan Si Zhui could be seen as the carbon copy of his Father in first impression or maybe in second or third impressions as well. But who are we kidding? the moment his Xian gege made a dramatic re-entry to his life brought back that cute and mischievous A-Yuan as well. He was all elegant and well behaved not to mention very talented and intelligent as well like his A-die, earning him the respect of the entire cultivation world. But the same young master was also the most mischievous when he is around Wei WuXian, Making Lan WangJi the victim of pranks and fun these duo could pull off.

"Are you searching for Xian gege ? He is not in the library."

He started calling Wangji 'A-die' when no one is around but 'Xian gege' stayed the same, in Wei Yng's defense Mo Xuanyu's body was too young to be called as father.

"Outside the library I saw him and grand uncle talking about something. After sometime he was walking to the old storage area .When I asked him why was he going there, He said Grand Uncle told him not to enter the forbidden library. So he is going to destroy grand uncle's precious possessions in the storage room."

" Is he still there ? "

"yes he is sti..

before he could finish they heard a loud bang from the area where the old storage room of cloud recess situated. Both of them hastily walked to the direction where the noise came . Lan XiChen and Lan QiRen who was in the middle of a discussion also heard the noise and decided to check.