The Sorcerer's Stone {33}

"Bludger, nasty little buggers" Oliver muttered, before turning to Harry, handing him a small gold ball. "But you are the seeker, and the only thing I want you to worry about is this, the Golden Snitch"

"I like this ball" Harry said.

"For now" Regulus said.

"You like it now, just wait" Oliver told him. "It's wicked fast and damn near impossible to see"

"You catch it, before the other teams seeker" He continued. "You catch, Potter and we win"

The ball fluttered out two delicate wings and jumped into the air, Harry watched it attentively.

The Slytherins and Gryffindors had a Charms class with Professor Flitwick. The sort Professor stood on a large pile of books, looking over the class.

"One of a wizards most rudimentary skills is levitation the ability to make objects fly" Professor Flitwick asked, Hermione rose hers. "Do you all have your feathers?"

"Good, now don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, the swish and flick"

"Swish and flick" The students chanted back, following the movement Professor Flitwick was demonstrating.

"Good, and enunciate, never forget Wizard Baruffio, who said 's' instead of 'f' found himself on the floor with a Buffalo on his chest" Professor told them. "Wingardium Leviosa, off you go"

The class began to enunciate, doing the movements on their own feathers.

"Wingardium Levios-a" Draco recited, Sky, Enzo, Theo and Blaise who were paired with him, snickered when nothing happened.

Across the room, Harry was paired with Seamus, Ron and Hermione.

"Five galleons the feather blows up" Barty bet with Rabastan.

"Okay bet"

"Wingardium Leviosa!" Ron waved his wand multiple times, Hermione stopped him with a frown on his face.

"Stop-stop, you're going to take someone's eye out" She explained to him. "Besides you're saying it wrong, it's Levi-o-sa not Leviosar"

"She's another Lily" Alice commented.

"You do it if you're so clever, go on" He told her, clearly very annoyed. Hermione sat up, swishing her wand exactly how Professor Flitwick did.

"Wingardium Leviosa" The feather instantly raised.

"Oh well done, see here, everyone Ms Granger's done it" Professor Flitwick said. "Oh splendid"

Ron put his head down on his books, Seamus swish and flicked his father.

"Wingardium Leviosa" The boy said.

A loud explosion flashed, causing Professor Flitwick to gasp turning to source of the explosion. Seamus, who is covered in ash, the feather is gone.

"Pay" Barty had his hand out for his payment.

"I think we're going to need another feather over here, Professor" Harry suggested.