The Sorcerer's Stone {36}

The scene changed to the Quidditch pitch, moving forward to the Gryffindor section of the stadium which was full of students. Neville and Seamus held up a banner that said 'Potter for President'

"Scared, Harry?" Oliver asked.

"A little" The boy replied.

"It's all right, I felt the same way before my first"

"What happened?" Harry said.

"I don't really remember, I took a bludger to the head about two minutes in and woke up in the hospital two weeks later"

"Wow"

Harry,stared at him wide-eyed. Then they all mounted their brooms, flying out onto the field.

After they flew around the pitch, earning cheers from a few houses, as they meet up in the middle of the pitch. Madam Hooch, in her referee robes.

"Now I want a nice clean game," She glanced at the Slytherin quidditch captain. "From all of you"

"Who's he, Angelina?" Harry asked, leaning towards one of the chasers.

"Marcus Flint, Slytherin captain" glancing towards the boy. "They say he got troll blood in him"

"Eww"

"The Quaffle is up, and the game begins!" The commentator said.

"And straight off taken by Angelina Johnson of Gryffindor, what an excellent chaser that girl is and rather attractive too"

"Jordan!" Professor McGonagall warned him.

"Sorry, Professor"