TWO : QUADE RIGBY

THERE'S NO CHEATING IN THIS BOOK SO ANYONE WHO IS THINKING THAT THIS BOOK CONTAINS OF CHEATING CAN BE REST ASSURED AND THIS IS NOT A TRIANGLE LOVE TROPE,SO YOU GUYS CAN READ IT FURTHER, THANK YOU❤

"I like you Cleo",I say her,she doesn't looks surprised, maybe she knew it yet she acted like she didn't,

"You do know that I'm with Rio right"?

"Yeah I know and I do know that you will never like me back but I need to say so that I won't regret in the future for not saying", I tell her.

"I don't know what to tell Quade,but can we be Friends like we used to be ?", she asks me.

I just nod my head with a smile,"Yeah,sure".

She waves at me as she is out of my shop,I sigh,well that didn't go like I thought,I really thought she will accept my feelings,but I was wrong again.

I'm sad but not broken and more like irritated I guess,I go back to the kitchen and I start to bake,everytime when I'm pissed or irritated I start baking,it helps me to keep my shit together.

As I finished baking everything with my staff,I go back to counter,I don't trust anyone so I handle everything by myself,I bake and also I take the orders and sometimes I do serve customers by myself.

While I was arranging things behind the counter,I hear a sweet voice calling out for me and when I turn around,I see HER,NEA LEXINGTON,the famous jewelry shop owner's daughter,she looks stunned for a second.

I step forward to ask her what she wants to have,she looks me in the eyes and said,"Damn,you are beautiful", I have heard so many compliments like,"you are hot,you are handsome,you look sexy",but no one ever told that I looked beautiful,I look at her and she smiles so brightly,I return the smile and I say," Thank you Miss Nea".

"You know me ?"

"Everyone in this state knows who you are"I say,
She tries to read my name tag and meets my eyes,"True,so Mister Quade,can I have one Americano and one chocolate croissant,please".

"Sure Miss Nea,I'll be bringing your order in a minute,in the mean time make yourself comfortable",I say her.

She chuckles and says,"Lord,stop calling me Miss,you can just call me Nea",she winks.

"We are not friends,so I would like to keep calling you Miss Nea",I say dryly.

"So you are suggesting me to come everyday to your shop so that you can keep calling me Yeah"?,

My heart thumps inside my chest,what is wrong with me,I try to act cool,wishing she doesn't sense anything as I say,"You are welcome to visit whenever you want".

"Hmm hmm",she hums and she makes herself comfortable on her seat but she keeps on staring at me all the time.....