TWENTY SEVEN : CLEO AND QUADE

ONE YEAR LATER
CLEO
Quade is fucked up,we thought he would be better as the day passes,but no,it's only getting worse,after he got to know that Nea left the country,he has been depressed,his anxiety level has increased,he takes tablets at night to fall asleep or he just drinks and drinks and drinks the alcohol until he passes out,
I feel sorry for Ryan and Rio because they are taking care of his bakery and this asshole just tries to fall asleep.

I'm so glad and thankful for my husband that he doesn't say anything about this situation,he just understands everything and does what I ask for.
I'm pissed off because I'm tired of waking Quade up,he drank too much that he can't even wake up.
"Is he not up yet?",I hear Rio saying.
I wrap my arms around him,he kisses my head and I smile against his chest.
"Nope,it's already dinner time and he has to take tablet but he is drunk,so he can't take it and I have no idea how to deal with him",I tell Rio.
"Hmm,you don't have to worry about him,he will wake up when he is sober,let's leave him a message",he says.
"Did you looked for Nea,any clue where she is?",I ask him.
"We can't break her promise,remember?",he tells me.
"It's her brother who promised,it's not us",I tell him.
"Yeah I know but we can't cross that line when we are at fault,she left because he lied to her,she asked not to search her because she doesn't wants to be found and we can't force her to come back",Rio says.
"Okay" I tell him,he is right we can't be selfish.
We left the note and dinner for Quade and we sat inside the car,as I think,what's gonna happen if he keeps on doing this,his health will be fucked up,I'm his friend,I think the only friend,because we have been known each other for 22 years now,when he came from Nashville,we became friends,from that time till now,we have been friends,that's why my concern for him is getting too much as the days passes by.
I just hope Nea can forgive him and give him a chance,just once,I know he can do anything for her,I can see in his eyes,the way he loves her,I just hope Nea sees that too.
"What are you thinking,is it about Quade?",Rio asks and I nod.
He grabs my hairs in his hands and tilts my head to his direction and he harshly takes my lips,oh MY MAN IS JEALOUS,fuck I forgot how much I love his lips,I suddenly got up and sat on his lap,I can see his hunger,I crash my lips to him,kissing him deeply,god how much I missed him for 3 years,I just Don't want to remember those 3 years and ruin this moment,I just wanna stay with him for the rest of my life.

QUADE
I open my eyes slightly,my head hurts badly,I try to stand but my head is spinning and my visions are blurry,I try to move forward but I think my legs hit the table because now I'm on the floor,my body pains,
Nea,I'm sorry,please.....please come back to me,I can't do this,I can't do anything without you.
I try to get up but I don't have the strength to wake up.
I dono when I fell asleep on the floor because I hear Cleo's voice.
"What the fuck are you doing on the floor?",Cleo screams,completely waking me up.
I try to open my eyes,it's morning,the sun rays are gonna burn my eyes.
I wake up but my head still hurts badly by the alcohol that I had last night,Rio holds me still and grabs me to my couch,yeah he was harsh all the way and he throws me on the couch.

"Okay baby,gently please,I feel like if you hurt him slightly he may die,look at him how pale he is",Cleo says and he just sighs.
"He may actually end up dying before he sees Nea",Nick says behind me.
"Is she coming back,did you talk to her,do you know where she is?",I ask him and he shakes his head and I just nod.
"We are here to talk to you Quade and you better fucking listen to us",Rio rasps.
I look at all three of them standing in front of me,staring at me.
"What is it?",I ask them.
"Do you want Nea to see you in this condition,when she comes back",Cleo asks me and I shake my head.
"Then you have to stop drinking Quade,you are ruining your health,I Don't know if she ll give you a chance if she comes back,but if she does,she wouldn't like you to be like this",she says.
"Then tell me what to do,tell me how to live until she comes back because I don't know, it's becoming hard for me everyday,I miss her terribly,I don't feel like breathing,I don't know where she is,I don't know how she is,I don't know if she even remembers me,I don't know if she still needs me,what if she doesn't wants me anymore,when I think all these,the pain is too much for me and I Don't know how she is baring it,everytime I try to close my eyes,I see her tears and that pains me,it pains me that I'm the reason she cried,I made her cry,I can't find her by myself because I'm afraid she will hate me even more,I feel helpless,at night when I try to sleep,her memories won't let me sleep,I know my body,my mind needs rest but I don't know how to do that anymore,I don't know how to live without her anymore,that's why I drink so that I can fall asleep",I tell them,my eyes filled with tears.
I don't know why Nick is crying,is it because he misses her too or is it something else.
He wipes his tears and he walks out from my house.

"What happened to him?",Cleo asks Rio and he says I don't know anything cleo turns towards me,
"Okay,I understand what you said but can you try to reduce your alcohol little by little,it's really not good for you",Cleo tells me.
"I will try",I tell her.
"Okay good",she says.
"Thank you,both of you for taking care of me",I tell them and they nod.
"Go have your breakfast",Cleo orders and I went to brush my teeth and washed my face and ate breakfast.
"Take your tablets",now Rio orders,my home as become a place where anyone can come and go and everyone are ordering me around,but I smile at Rio because it's his way of showing his concern.
"He loves you",Cleo says to me and Rio cringes.
We all laugh.
I don't know when Nea will be back but when she comes,I will try harder this time even if it means I have to beg,WHAT'S LOVE IF IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU FEEL WEAK IN YOUR KNEES,IF IT DOESN'T BRING YOU TO YOUR KNEES.
Right?