FORTY ONE : QUADE

I'm waiting for her at the airport,she should be coming out soon,Nick is here too,although I Don't know if he is here for Nea or Warren. I told him that he wouldn't come,we tried to pursue him but he just won't come.
I told him to go visit him but he is afraid that Warren will run away from him again.

Nea finally arrives and I'm smiling like an idiot but there's no one beside her,I tilt my head to see Nick,he looks broken,I know that look,because once I felt it too.
"Where is he?",he asks Nea and she shakes her head.
"I tried but he didn't come Nick",she says.
He gives her a wary smile and says,"Welcome back Nea",and she just nods hugging him tightly.
"I'm sorry Nick",she says and he shakes his head.
"It was my fault,don't say sorry",he says.

Finally she tilts towards me,I wrap her around me,god no matter how many times I talk in a day,I still missed her crazily.
"I missed you",she says.
"I missed you more",I tell her as we head to the parking lot,Nick didn't come with us,he said he wanted to go for a walk,so we let him,he needs time.

We directly went to Nea's parents home,when Nea's mom sees Nea,she pulls her into her arms and her dad hugged her too.
Nea and her mom couldn't stop talking,I'm seeing her as she talks excitedly. I smile immediately.
"You need to stop staring at her",Nea's dad says beside me,I startled for a second,I don't know when he stood beside me.
"I'm sorry,I was just...",I say but before I could continue he cuts me.
"She really is happy,you make her happy Quade,Don't ever hurt her again,if you do I know where you live",he warns me but I smile,he's being protective of his daughter,I wish I had a dad like him.
"You don't have to worry about that Mr.George,she is the only important person in my life,I would never hurt her ever again,I promise",I say as I look at her again.
"Call me dad",he says and I immediately turn my head in his direction,my heart feels like....I Don't know....but something calm?
I look at him as I nod.
"And you can call me mom,I prefer Mom over Aunt",Mrs George says and I nod at her too,my eyes already filled with tears.

Nea not only came into my life but also gave me a family,I look at her and she smiles brightly,how can I live without her,I just can't,I wrap her instantly and she chuckles.
"Oh my BABY BOY,stop crying",she says against my chest.
I remember her calling me that before she had a performance and I'm hearing it now,I chuckle as I kiss her head.

After hours passed,Nick came home but he went straightly to his room.
"I don't know what to do with him,I don't know how to help him",Mrs George says sorry I mean Mom said.
It feels weird to call them Mom and Dad but I will get used to it.
"He just have to take some time,send him somewhere",Dad says.
"But he refused to go anywhere love",Mom says to Dad and he just nods.

"I'm tired,I want to sleep",Nea says as we sit in the car,dad and mom came outside to say bye,we waved back at them.
"Go to sleep,I will drive us to our home",I say.
"OUR HOME?",she asks,confusion written all over her face.
"Yes,my home is now your home too and I have a surprise for you",I tell her and like a little happy kid she giggles.
"What is it what is it?",she asks,unable to control her excitement.
"There's a reason it's called surprise",I tell her and she pouts,I look at her lip,I'm gonna devour that lip after we reach home.
She fell asleep in few minutes,we finally reached our home but she is still asleep,I watch her quietly,I realized that how much I love watching her sleep.

Minutes passes as she slightly opens her eyes,her gaze meets mine.
"We are home",she says.
"Yeah come let's go",I tell her.
I hold her hand in mine as I took her upstairs,I told her to close her eyes,she did as I said,I took her inside my room.
I told her to open her eyes,she slightly blinks for a second before her eyes widens,she looks back at me,her tears instantly coming down.

"You had it?",she asks.
"Yeah I did",I tell her.
Remember the photos I took out from her dustbin?
I made a frame of it and I decorated the pictures just the way she did,when she showed me.
"I thought it was gone",she manages to say.
"It was safe with me",I tell her and she hugs me tightly.
"There's one more surprise",I tell her and she pulls back a little and asks what is it?

"I need you to close your eyes again",I tell her and she does.
I breathe heavily,I thought of doing this so many times and now is the right time.
I go down on my knees as I open the ring box and take out the ring and held it in front of her.
"Nea,open your eyes",I tell her.
And when she did,she takes a step back,her hands covering her mouth,she looks back and forth at me and a ring.
"QUADE"
"MARRY ME NEA",I tell her as she stood there unable to process as I wait.
"I promise to love you for the rest of my life Nea,let me love you for as long as I breathe",I say as she smiles at me.
"Okay",she breathes out,"I will...I will Marry you Quade",she says while half crying and half smiling.

She drops to her knees,as she reaches her hands for me to put a ring,I hold her hands as I put the ring on her finger as I kiss her forehead softly.
"It's beautiful",she says looking at the ring and immediately she presses her mouth to mine.
I grab her waist immediately,pulling her close to mine as I kiss her over and over again,her hands disappears inside my shirt as she moans against my mouth.
But I stop her right there,she is already tired,she needs rest,I stand up and I pull her in my arms as we jump on our bed,she holds my face again and kisses me,I pull away as I tug us with a blanket as I pull her to my chest.
"Good night Nea",I tell her and she looks pissed but instantly wrapped her arms around me,nuzzling into me as she fell asleep,I went to sleep soon after too,it's true when I said,I can only fall asleep peacefully when she is in my arms.