TWENTY ONE : NEA AND QUADE(18+)

️⚠️⚠️ALERT⚠️⚠️WARNING,THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SCENES(18+ ONLY),IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE THEN I RECOMMEND YOU TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER, THANK YOU.

NEA
He lifts me up in his arms,he placed me on the table,my legs opens widely for him,he smirks and goes down on his knees,he covers my pussy with his mouth,and I moan,he continuously flickers my clit,
"oh god oh god I just came Quade",I tell him.
He got up and he kisses me softly and next what he did made my knees weak.
He shoved his Cock completely inside me making me scream.
"What happened?",I hear a voice coming from outside,it's Ryan, shit I totally forgot he is still here.
"Keep it low baby,do you want him to know that what we are doing here",Quade says still fucking me and I tremble at his words.
"Nothing I....I just hit my legs to the edge of the table",I tell him.
"Okay,I finished my duty so I'm heading back to my home,bye miss Nea,bye boss",he screams from outside the kitchen and I say bye to him.

"Quade,if you fuck me like this I may just come again",I tell him.
"You can't come unless I want you to",he says.
He pulls out completely and shoves it back again,I try to keep it quiet,but it's difficult when he is fucking me like a monster.
"Quade......Quade.....please slow it down,it's too much for me",I beg.
"YOU can take it baby,see you are already swallowing my Cock",he says.
He fucks me harder,god it pains but soon enough it feels so good,so good that I start to move my hips with his and he smirks.

"Do you want me to slow down baby",he asks.
"No Quade,please don't stop,it feels so good,please don't stop",I literally beg.
He grabs my legs and pulls me to the edge of the table and leaves my legs,and grabs my throat harshly and says,"YOU TURN ME INTO A MONSTER BABY,EVERYTIME WHEN YOU ARE NEAR ME,I CAN'T FUCKING CONTROL",he growls.
"Am I hurting you?",he asks.
"No,you are not hurting me Quade",I tell him.
He fucks me faster,my body began to shake,my mind goes blank,I can't think straight anymore.
"QUADE.....QUADE....OH GOD....I NEED...I NEED TO...COME",I beg him to let me come.
"NOT YET",he rasps.

He is fucking me so hard,that my mind stops working,I can't take this anymore,"QUADE",I PLEAD.
"COME BABY,COME FOR ME",HE orders and I obey.
"YOU STILL ON PILLS?",he asks and I nod.
"GOOD GIRL",he growls and I come with a force and he comes too filling me completely inside.
We both pant so hard,trying hard to catch breath.

QUADE
I see her face,she looks so happy,I smile but the pain in my chest feels heavier,I hold her close to my chest,
SHE HAS BECOME SO MUCH MORE TO ME,THE ONLY PERSON WHO IS IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE IS NEA,I CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE HER,I JUST CAN'T,I WILL DO WHATEVER I CAN.

We both wear our clothes and I prepare the pizza and she sat on the table watching me,after a while I bring her the pizza,We ate and went to sleep.

NEXT DAY IN THE MORNING
"Hey,after you complete with your work come to my house",she tells me.
"What is it Nea?",I asks her.
"I wanna to show you something",she says.
"Okay".

IN THE EVENING
"Hi,come inside",she tells me.
She drag my hands and takes me to her room,when she opened the door,I see the pictures of us,the pics we took on our dates,it's all hanging on her wall,it looks beautiful,I feel the anxiety rushing in,I take a step back,I remove my hand from her,she looks at our hands then at my face.
Hurt taking over her face,"I can't,I can't...",I tell her.

"Get out of my house Quade",she yells,she's hurt I know but my guilt is taking over me.
I take a step forward and she screams,
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE".
I take a step back,I never saw her like that,I turn and walk out of her house.
My heart beating so bad in my chest,it's aching badly,in the end I ended up hurting her,I know I told I will do whatever I can but the guilt is eating me alive.