THREE : NEA

God,he is so beautiful,his eyes is like a blue sea,its so pure,when I entered the shop,I saw his back,his shoulders are broad,and when he turned,God I felt as if he took my breath away,I just kept on staring at him,his eyes making me want to lose myself in it and Lord help me when he talked I was freaking stunned by his voice,it's rough,dangerous and hot,the urge to kiss his lips was getting stronger.

He told me to take a seat,I sat and I can't stop staring at him,something is definitely wrong with me,I have dated before but I never felt this whatever this thing is going on with me,while I'm busy picturing him with me,he walks towards me with what I ordered.

"Here's your order Miss Nea,I hope you like it",he bowed.

"It's Nea",I remind him again,I want him to call me Nea,everyone calls me Miss Nea,that's why I want it to be different for him,I know even I feel like I'm rushing things but I can't help it,he doesn't say anything,he just smiles and he turned his back and walked away and for some reason I didn't liked it,even though he doesn't owe me anything.

I watch him as he moves everywhere,he takes order,he collects the bill,he makes coffee,he serves and even cleans some of the table when he is free,i don't understand why did he even hired people,because literally he is doing everything by himself,we exchange few glances and the way my body is erupting with fire is new to me,is he single,with a body and voice like that,I don't think anyone can be single right ?

I watch other girls trying to flirt with him but MY MAN is rigid,what the.... did I just call him My man?
What is wrong with me,get your shit together Nea,i say to myself,I don't even know if he is single,if he is single by God's grace,I don't even know if he will accept to date me,but I really want to ask him out.

I finally stood up because it's time that I attend my music class,it's been a month that I decided to learn guitar and it's going pretty well,now that the customers are less,I go to him and thanked him for the drink and snack.

"I hope you liked it Miss Nea",he says,

"Yeah it's pretty good and maybe I think I will end up coming here everyday,my house is near from this shop,i think you found yourself a permanent customer,don't you think" ?

"As I said before you are always welcome to visit our shop and thank you for enjoying it",he says with the straight face.

My mind repeatedly telling me to shut it and to walk away from this shop but my heart and my mouth just won't listen,so I ended up asking,"Are you single?",his eyes shoots up to look at me,he stares at me with a grin,my stomach reacts to his actions,making me nervous.

"Are you asking me out Miss Nea?",he asks me with that smirk on his face.
"Maybe I am",I say with a smile,and what he did after that is like a treasure to me,he SMILED,I have been sitting here for more than an hour,he did smiled at everyone who talked to him but his smile didn't touched his eyes,but this time it felt like it did,even though it was just for few seconds,when he got conscious his smile just vanished.

"We just met like an hour ago,you don't even know me,and I Don't know you",he says,

"Then let's get to know about eachother",I say,we both stare at eachother,and suddenly a voice interrupts our moment.

"I have to take this order and I'm sorry but this is not the time for us to talk about this,so if you'll excuse me,I would like to finish my work first",he says,

"Yeah sure no problem,you carry on,I have all the time in the world,let's talk after you are done",I say, he looks at me and just nods his head.

God I'm such a liar,what was I thinking when I said i have all the time in the world,like really,you are skipping your class for him?,I ask myself like an idiot,but today I'm not attending my music class GREAT and when I came back to reality from my thoughts,I caught him staring at me,I smiled and he just looked away,hmm I see,trying hard to get but he did glanced at me few times and I kept smiling at him like an idiot.