FORTY FOUR : NEA(21+)

️⚠️⚠️ALERT⚠️⚠️WARNING,THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SCENES(18+ ONLY),IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE THEN I RECOMMEND YOU TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER, THANK YOU.

My heart beats faster as I see him,he turns me around,unhooking my gown,he comes closer to me,colliding his chest to my back,as he slowly kisses my back and then my shoulder,then my neck,the gown drops to the ground,now I'm only left with my inner wear.
He unhooked my bra,sliding it down my arms,I started breathing heavily.

No matter how many times he touches me it still feels like a first time,goosebumps erupts my body,his hands wraps around my stomach as he presses his body against mine,he's still dressed.
"I want you naked",I tell him.
He takes a step back,I turn to look at him,he removes his blazers,then vest,shirt,pant and now he is only left with his boxers.

He is so hard,his erected Cock must be throbbing down there,I don't think before I drop to my knees in front of him,he grunts loudly,I remove his boxers,he steps out of it,I touch his cock and he instantly growls,I hold it in my hand,it's warm and Hard,I look up at him,he is already watching me as I take his Cock in my mouth and he groans.

"Nea",he breathes out.
I suck him as I make a sound hmm hmmm.
He grabs my hair harshly,I smile because for the last 2 years he was so soft with me that I missed him being rough,not that I don't like it when he goes soft,I'll be weeping for him no matter how he does,but I guess I love it when he goes rough.

He is too big,I can't take his Cock all the way so I rub the area where my mouth can't reach,his growls becomes louder,I'm bobbing my head back and forth as I try to take him as much as possible.
His grip tightens in my hairs as he starts to move his hips back and forth.
But he stops,I look up at him,he is breathing heavily.
"YOU really want this?,me being all rough?",he asks.
I let his Cock slip out of my mouth as I say,"I like it rough Quade,I want this I really do".
"Fuck Nea,you are driving me crazy", he says as he holds my head and shoves his Cock deep inside my mouth,I gag but I took him,he moves his hip forward roughly which made his Cock hit the back of my throat.

Tears rolling down my cheeks as he thrusts faster,fuck I missed it,I guess I'm really into rough sex,his thrusts became faster as he drives deep inside my throat,everytime his Cock hits my throat,I moan around his Cock,which only makes him fuck mý mouth even harder,he groans loudly,he's gonna come oh god,he grabs my hairs harshly as he shoves his Cock again and again and lastly he gives one last thrust, filling my throat,I swallow it,every drip of it,he pulls out his Cock from my mouth and my mouth feels empty all of a sudden,he grabs my arm,I stood up,he brushes his thumb over my lips and down to my throat.
"Does it hurts?",he asks and I shake my head,truly it doesn't hurt.
"You sure",he asks again.
"I'm damn sure",I say.

He turns me around,again his chest colliding with my back,he slides his hands between my arms as he grabs my breast,it takes all of me to not to come there,he kneads it,my nipples hardening against his palm,he turns me around,his hands grab my waist,he bends over to lick my nipples,I grab his hair immediately,fuck that feels so good,my head rolls back as he sucks at it like a hungry baby.
He pulls back and he goes on to his knees,he slides my panties down as I step out of it,I look down at him,but he is already looking at me,lust filled his eyes,he grabs my ass as he pulls me towards him,his mouth against my pussy,oh god this sensation is killing me,he nuzzled his nose against my skin as he breathes in me.

This is so hot,he kissed my pussy softly,I watch him as he darts his tongue out,he licked my pussy.
"Quade",I breathe and he spreads my legs.
His tongue won't stop as he drives it,inside me,I grab his hair harshly as I dig my nails into his scalp,my legs are already shaking,he sucks my clit and labia again and again,as I become a mess above him,I'm at the edge as he pulls out.
"Lay on your back",he orders and I do as he says.
Before he could say,I speard my legs for him and he smirks,as if I did what he was thinking to do.

"Good Girl",he growls.
He climbs on the bed,positioning himself in between my legs,he throws my legs onto his shoulder,he slaps my pussy with his Cock as he slides it inside me,I gasp.
He wraps his arms around my legs as he drives his Cock deep inside me,my back arches instantly.
I start to moan like a slut that's been fucked,he pounds into me like a beast,normally Quade is a gentleman but when it comes to sex he is a Monster.

"You swallowing my Cock Nea,do you like it that much?",he says.
"I love it",I manage to say.
Immediately he drops my legs,hovering over me,as he takes my lips between his teeth,he sucks harder,a sharp pain hits me,he kisses my mouth,and he catches my tongue with his lips as he sucks it harder,I grab his neck,wanting more of his mouth as I let him suck my tongue,his thrusts became faster,then he pulls away completely,I look at him.
"All on your fours",he says,oh god this is new.
I turn on my stomach,my ass against his Cock,I propped up on my elbows,all ready for him.

His left hand grabs my waist as he uses his right hand to slide his Cock inside me,he groans,I see him over my shoulders as he pounds into me,my eyes shut close,holy shit this position is so good,his hips starts moving faster,he is too deep inside me,it feels like it's hitting my stomach,I cry out,my legs start to shake as he fucks me like an animal,why does it feels so good,our room is completely covered with moans.
My whole body shakes has he pounds into me again and again,my mind goes blank,I squeeze the blanket with my hands,I need something to hold onto.

My legs give out as I drop to the bed,his Cock still inside me,he hovers on top of me,he grabs my hairs and presses my head into the pillow as he fucks me harder,I moan loudly,I'm about to come,I can't last long,I want him,I want him to fill me,I want it so badly.
"I....I need you to....to come inside me Quade,fill me up",I cry out.
The inhuman sound that's comes out of his chest makes me even more weak in my knees,his body is making harder to breathe,he speeds up,I close my eyes,my pussy is already dripping,he pushes into me harder,I scream at the pain and pleasure as I cum into the blanket,his grip becomes harsh as he fucks me,I'm unable to breathe,he is growing inside me,he is throbbing inside me,he is so close,I can feel it,he drops his head to mine.

"It feels so good to be inside you baby",he whispers but I can't talk because my mind is blank,I'm moaning like a bitch,so desperate for his Cock.
"Quade,fill me up please",I beg him and he fucks my brains out by shoving his Cock in and out of me,as he comes deep inside me,he fills every drop of his come inside me. It's so warm,I take it and take it and take it,he's coming so much,emptying himself inside me,my stomach feels so full.
He wraps his arms around me,as we stay in this position until we catch our breath,he rolls over onto his back,when his Cock slips out of me,I feel so empty,my stomach feels empty,I don't want it to be empty,I can feel the come dripping from my pussy,it's so wet and warm.

He pulls me closer as he breathes in my hair,he places his hand on my back,rubbing it slowly as he says.
"Was I too rough?"
I roll on to him,"It's never been so perfect",I tell him.
He grabs my neck,kissing me,I can feel him hard all over again,guess it really will be a long night.