THIRTY FIVE : NEA(18+)

While driving back to home,I was so silent and embarrassed and pissed at myself,how could I?
Why can't I control when it comes to him?
What is wrong with me?
Didn't I decided to forget about him?
God aren't you being cruel to me?

"Spill it",Warren says,scaring the shit out of me.
"What?",I ask him innocently.
"Don't act innocent Nea,tell me what happened when you guys were inside",he asks.
"Nothing important",I say.
"If nothing then why was he looking at you like that?"he asks.
"Like what Warren?",I ask him.
"Like he was falling in love with you all over again and like he has won the world?",he tells me.

Did he look at me like that?,I couldn't see him in the eyes so I escaped from there as soon as possible.
When I Don't answer to him,he says,
"tell me what happened Nea,he was happy it means something must have happened between you guys",
"No nothing happened",I defend myself again.
The way he is staring at me feels like he could easily dig holes in my head,
"Are you dating him again Nea?",
"NO,I just kiss....",I stop,what is wrong with me.
"YOU GUYS KISSED?",he literally screams.
"Jesus Warren don't scream,there are people who are actually sleeping",I tell him.
"Just tell me that he was the one who initiated it",he asks and I just stare forward.
"You got to be kidding me",he yells.
"Didn't you told like yesterday that you wanted to forget about him completely?",he mocks me.
"And today you go to his shop,his kitchen and YOU ended up kissing him,oh god Nea what is wrong with you",he mocks me again.
"Only if I knew,I don't know too,the love I wanted to see in his eyes like 2 years ago,I'm seeing it now,I know I shouldn't have done it but when I saw his eyes god my body was moving on it's own,it's like I was bewitched by his eyes."
Warren doesn't answer to that but he just sighs heavily while shaking his head.

We reached home,I went to my room and he went to his,I closed my door and rushed towards my bed,I laid on my stomach,I'm remembering again and again,the way he kissed me back,like a starving man,but this time he was starving for 2 years,no wonder he kissed me like that,I can't stop smiling,someone help me because I will be gone in a week and whatever is happening I can't let it happen again.
I can't give him any hope,he doesn't know I'm leaving or atleast that's what I think but still I can't do this again.

IN THE MORNING
I hear a bell ringing on my main door,I slightly open my eyes,it's 11 in the morning,I Don't even know when I fell asleep,I hear it again so I rush towards the main door,I open it,only to see Quade holding two boxes of large pizza and looking effortlessly and ridiculously hot,god I can feel my body heating up with the sight,
White t-shirt and beige pant never looked hot on someone,the way it does on him.

"You're staring",a voice comes behind me,it's Warren,shit shit shit what is wrong with me?
I see Quade smiling,god I missed it but this has to end.
"Come in",I tell him,he came in and placed the pizza on the table and turned towards me.
"I wanted to give you guys these pizza,it's has a new toppings to it and I wanted you guys to try",he says and I nod.
But what I see is,Warren already opened the box and drooling at the pizza and looks up at Quade.
"Can I have it?",he asks Quade and Quade nods happily.
I'm glad Warren is happy,he takes a large piece and starts eating like he never had one before.
He moans everytime he takes a bite,giving thumbs up to Quade and Quade chuckles seeing him eat.

I grab Quade's hand and take him upstairs to my room,he entwined his fingers in mine,I look up at him and he smiles,god my heart beating crazily against my chest,this has to stop,this was never included in my plan.
I close my door behind me and I turn to tell him that I shouldn't have done that,but before I could tell something,he cups my face and kisses me,I fucking melt,I grab his biceps,this shouldn't be happening but I can't stop myself.
He lifts me up in his arms and walks towards my bed and places me carefully on my bed,he stood in front of me,he is looking at me and I can't control,I got up and grabbed him with me,we both fall on the bed,he grabs my hairs,kissing me taking my lips in every way he could.

My hands escaping inside his t-shirt,I touch his torso,his abs and I take off his shirt completely.
A moan escapes from my mouth when he slides his hands inside my t-shirt,grabbing my breast,my hips starts moving,I lift my hip a little,only to feel him hard against his pant as he groans,he takes off my t-shirt and I'm only left with my bra,what am I doing?
Warren is downstairs and I'm ready to have sex with him here,what if Warren listens to it.
But I can't think straight when his tongue is shoved in my mouth and his hands squeezing my breast.