ELEVEN : NEA

We were so silent all the way to our home that it felt like I was with a stranger,it felt weird how he kissed the hell out of me and after that he just went quiet.

I invited him to my house,he felt uncomfortable,I understand he needs time,so I said good night to him and went inside my house.

I know it's been like minutes and I already miss him,what is this feeling,I can't quite figure it out.
I want to talk to him,so I take out my phone and suddenly remembered that I don't have his number.

How did I ended up going on a date with a guy and didn't asked for his number?
I smile at the memories that I spent with him today.

I go to take a shower,standing there as the water hits my skin,and all I can remember is the moment I spent earlier in the rain.

The way his eyes were tracing all the raindrops disappearing inside my breast,his gaze felt like he would devour me,and that's what he did.

I stand in front of the mirror remembering how he pulled me against him,i could feel his hot breath on me,I felt like I was fucking melting every second he was kissing me.

How am I addicted to him in just a 2 freaking days,I want to talk to him,the first thing I will do after my music session is asking for his number.

I go to sleep peaceful and somewhat at ease.

IN THE MORNING
I woke up,took shower and visited my parents place,my mom is in the kitchen making herself a smoothie,I wave at her as I walk towards the kitchen.

"You somewhat look happy",my mom tells me,
"What do you mean,I'm happy all the time,this is how I always been",I tell her.

"I know but there's a difference",she tells me.
"I don't know what you are talking about",I tell her.

"You dating?",she asks.
My cheeks turn pink as I say "YES".

"Tell me about him",she asks me.
"So....His name is Quade Rigby,he bakes,he has this bakery called PERFECTION,he's a nice person and I think I like him",I tell her.

"How did you meet",she asks.
"I went to order my coffee and yaa there he was at the counter",I tell her.

"So he is an employee,cool",she says.
"No mom he is the owner",I tell her.

She looks confused and asks me,"Then why is he at the counter,didn't hired any workers?",she asks,
"Yeah he hired people,but he likes to do it all by himself",I tell her.

"Hmm,interesting",she grins at me.
"Tell me about it",I chuckle.
"I hope to see you smile like this,always",she says.
I pull her into a hug,"I know and Thank you for always being there for me",I smile at her.

"Ok mom,I will see you around,I'm getting late,bye mom,love yaa",I say as I walk towards the door.
"I love you more",she screams from the kitchen,
I chuckle and got into my car and I drive to my music class.

IN THE EVENING
I walk into the shop,he looks at the door when door bell rang,he smiles and others are literally staring at him,but today not only his staff members but also the people in there.

They look between him and I,
I walk towards him,devouring all his beauty with my eyes,"Give me your number",I tell him.

He chuckles and says,"Hello to you too",
Embarrassment washes over my face as I say,"Hi".

"Did you sleep well",he asks.
"Yeah I had the best sleep",I tell him,ignoring all the eyes that are on me or Should I say on US.

"Now give me your number",I ask him again,
He is standing near the counter,as he leans forward,I lean forward too,my breath hitches when I feel his breath on my skin.

His scent all musky and manly,I try to breathe,
"You don't want others to have my number or do you?",he asks.

"Oh right",I tell to myself,the others girls are dying to talk to him and if he says it out loud then his phone will be filled with messages and I don't like when someone takes what's mine.

I know it's too early for me to say HE'S MINE,but I can't think of anything or anyone but him.

There's a place where we can sit and read books,I tell him that I will be sitting there and once he finished he can come find me there,he just nods.

It's almost 5 in the evening,so it means he won't be completely free until 7pm,so I read some books and do my homework and I try to write something in my book and I fall asleep doing it.

I feel eyes on me and someone is brushing my hairs off my face and I suddenly wake up only to see him sitting opposite to me,holding a book and stunned by my sudden reaction to his touch,relief washes over me.

"You scared me",I tell him.
"I'm sorry,it wasn't intentional,it's just that...",before he could say anything I got up from my seat and walk towards his side,I see him as his eyes stuck on mine.

I go and sit beside him,he looks...I Don't know...somewhat confused,
I can't think straight when it comes to him,so I cup his face and I kiss him softly,he shudders under my touch,I smile against his mouth.