TWENTY THREE : QUADE

IT'S 2.7K GUYS I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY I AM,THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT❤

TWO DAYS PASSED
I know it's too early,but she used to come back within a day,She couldn't stay angry at me for more than a day.
I somewhat feel anxious,I know the damage I've created this time is huge,it will take time for her to heal.

FOURTH DAY
It's 4th day,she hasn't come back yet,I didn't sleep properly for 3 days now,I can't eat anything,I feel like vomiting,it's Friday today,I know I was supposed to go to cleo's for a party with NEA but here I am sitting in my shop,holding an alcohol that I never touched in my life.

FIFTH DAY
I sat near the counter,it's been five days,I can't do anything properly,I'm messing things now,my employees told me to take a break,I don't know what to do,I told Ryan to take all the responsibility,because I trust him,NEA trusted him,if she did then he might be a nice person.
"Boss",he calls me.
I'm too tried to look up at him and when I do he says,
"YOU ARE CRYING",I touch my eyes,it's all filled with tears,I didn't realize that tears were forming in my eyes,again it's not like I can realize anything,"I will take some rest please can you fill in for me?",I ask him,he nods and I lead to the stairs.

"Why the heck weren't you at the party you asshole?",I hear behind me.
When I turn it's Rio and Cleo.
"You are crying and you look pale",Rio tells me.
"YOU LOVE HER",Cleo says.
I freeze and sudden feel of emotions clogging me,
"I LOVE HER,I LOVE HER SO MUCH,BUT THE REALIZATION IS TOO LATE,TOO LATE THAT I LOST HER COMPLETELY AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT HER,I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ANYMORE,ALL I KNOW IS WHEN I'M UPSTAIRS,I WANT TO CRAWL INTO HER ARMS,ONLY IF SHE WAS THERE",tears keep on running down my cheeks and I can't help but to feel helpless.

"I need rest,I will be upstairs",I tell them as I went upstairs.
For more than a month I slept peacefully with her in my arms,now that I look at my arms it feels so empty,I'm used to her being in my arms,
WHERE ARE YOU NEA,WHY AREN'T YOU COMING BACK TO ME?

A WEEK PASSED
It's been a week now,the anxiety I'm feeling is something I can't express,I panic so I take out my phone and I call her but it's directly going to voice message,I message her but I don't get any reply.
I take my car and rush to her home,it's locked and her car is not here.
I go back to home,how can I contact her?

FOUR DAYS LATER
"You made it",Cleo says.
"Hmm"
"You Don't look good Quade,are you even eating well?",she asks.
"Congratulations Rio and Cleo,take care of her Rio,I can't believe the girl I have seen for almost 20 years is now married,I wish you guys all the happiness",I tell her and they both smile.
"I will get going,you guys enjoy your day",I tell them.

I came back to my shop,it's empty,I go to the table where Nea used to sit,I sit there for hours but the pain doesn't heal.

SIX DAYS LATER
I messaged her and called her several times,but I can't reach for her,after what I did I don't know how to face her family.

I'm in my shop's kitchen,when I hear footsteps,it's NEA isn't it?
"Nea,you took 2 weeks to come back to me",I say as I turn back to see.
EVERYTHING CAME CRASHING DOWN AT MY FEET WHEN I TURNED BACK TO LOOK AT THE PERSON AND SEEING THAT THAT PERSON ISN'T SHE, IT FELT LIKE THERE'S A KNOT IN MY STOMACH, CLENCHING SO HARD, SUDDENLY MAKING ME FEEL LIKE I'M OUT OF MY BREATH, I KNEW IT, IN THAT MOMENT THAT, THIS ISN'T THE TIME FOR ME TO SIT AROUND AND WAIT FOR HER TO COME BACK TO ME, INSTEAD THIS IS THE TIME WHERE I HAVE TO BEG HER TO LET ME STAY BY HER SIDE.
I can see Cleo and Rio's worried expression,but all I can think of is,
"Where is she?,where is she?".
I go outside the kitchen and look for her,I went outside the shop,but I can't see her.

"SHE ISN'T HERE QUADE AND I DON'T THINK SHE WOULD COME BACK TO YOU",Cleo says.
The voices from the back of my head screams at me,"You are losing her".
No no no I can't lose her.
I suddenly take deep breaths as I tell Rio to take me to her,I can't drive when my hand are trembling like this,I need to get to her,I will do whatever she wants me to.

When I reached her home,I see Nick packing all her stuffs,panic arises and I run,
"What are you doing?",I ask him.
He was about to punch me but held it back,"Fuckkkk",he screams.
"You fucking did this to her,I never saw her cry like that,infact I never saw her cry,but you made her",the hurt in his voice telling me,what of an asshole I am.
And suddenly I see a bin in which there are photos,I kneel down to look at it,my eyes burst out with tears when I see the pictures she showed me in her room,pictures of US.
I take one by one,tugging at my chest as I ask,"Where is she?".
"Only if I knew",he says.
"What do you mean Nick?",I ask him.
"She's gone,don't know where to but she left a week ago and told me to remove everything from her place,every single thing and also begged me to not to locate her and not to hurt you.

I try to stand,I'm so weak right now because it's been days since I ate properly,my head spins,
I'M SORRY I'M SO SORRY,PLEASE NEA COME BACK TO ME PLEASE OR TAKE ME WITH YOU,TAKE ME WHEREVER YOU WANT TO,I WILL GO WITH YOU,PLEASE TAKE ANYTHING FROM ME,BUT DON'T TAKE YOURSELF AWAY FROM ME,YOU ARE ALL I GOT,I DON'T WANNA LOSE YOU,I CAN'T LOSE YOU NEA.
WHEN I TAKE A STEP FORWARD,MY HEAD SPINS BADLY BEFORE I COLLAPSE ON THE GROUND AS I SEE THEM RUNNING TOWARDS ME,WHILE SCREAMING MY NAME.