TWENTY FIVE : NEA

I finally landed in Ukraine,when I look around I see Warren waiting for me,god I missed him,I go to him and he wraps me in his arms.
"I missed you",he says.
"I missed you too you idiot",I tell him.
"Come let's go home,dad is waiting for you like you are his own daughter",he tells me.
His dad Edon treats me like his own daughter and I love both of them just the way I love my family and Qua....,stoppp.

"Hey",he calls me.
"Yeah,come let's go,I can't wait to see Uncle Edon",I tell him.
We sat in the car and on our way to his home,I tell him what happened and he curses underneath his breath.
"You can stay here with us,you don't need to go back",he says.
I smile at him,"Thank you for that",I tell him.

We arrived at his home,when I enter his mansion,I see his dad sitting on the couch and reading a newspaper,he hasn't changed.
"Nea",he got up and hugged me.
"Uncle how are you?",I ask him.
"I'm fine dear,how are you?",he asks.
"I'm fine too".
"How are everyone at home?",he asks.
"Everyone are fine Uncle".
"Good,Come let's have dinner,after that you can go to your room,it's already been taken care of",he tells me.
"Thank you uncle",I'm really grateful to him.
"Excuse me,I'm home too",Warren says behind us.
But we just ignore him like we always do.
"I hate you both",he screams.
"We hate you more",I say and Uncle laughs.
"It feels good to be here",I tell them.
"Yeah,it's good to have you here",Uncle says.

We sat for dinner,we talked shit and ate pasta,it reminded me of him making me pasta for the first time,the first time I went to his house,the first time we made love,now that I think that wasn't love at all from his side,it was all a lie,it was betrayal,did he think of her while doing things with me,my stomach feels like there is knot inside which keeps on tightening until I can't breathe.

"Nea",Uncle calls me.
"Yeah Uncle?",
"You okay?",
Am I?
I don't know but I just nod because I don't want to worry him,he is already doing so many things for me but Warren notices,he always did.

After dinner we said good night to eachother and went to our rooms,after a while I hear a knock on my door,
"Come in Warren",I tell him and he comes inside the room.
"You knew it was me?",he asks me.
"Yupp,because only you can be awake at this time",I tell him.
"YOU didn't sleep too",he says.
That's true I can't quite fall asleep and that pisses me off but at the same time I don't know how to deal with my fucked up sleeping schedule.

"So,how are everyone at home,it's been 3½ years",he tells.
"ALL are fine",I tell him and he just nods.
"You comfortable?"
I nod.
"Do you wanna talk about him?"
I shake my head and he nods again.
"Okay,you listen to me now,you studied architecture 3 years back,can you manage to do this job?",he asks.
"I can try if my best friend teaches me",I say.
"No baby I'm a busy person,I can't do it,you will have to hire other person",he says me and I smack his head and he hisses.
"Okay I will teach you,you idiot",he says with an annoying face.
"Now that's what I wanted to hear",I tell him and we both laugh.
It's been more than a week since I smiled or laughed,I took the best decision to come here.
"Come here",he says indicating for me to hug him and I hold him tightly.

IN THE MORNING
"Get ready and come downstairs,remember it's your first day,don't mess it up",he mocks with a grin on his face.
"Fuck you",I curse him.
"You can't",he says mocking me again.
"I know who can",I say to tease him but he freezes.
I wish I could take my words back.
"I'm sorry,I didn't mean to hurt you",I apologize to him.
"Hey,you Don't have to worry,that person doesn't affect me anymore",he lies because it's written all over his face that it still affects him just the way it did 3 years back.
I hug him tightly,hoping I can take away some of his pain.
"Come let's go,we will be late,MY NEW PA",he yells.
"NEW PA?",I'm surprised because I thought I will be an employee and I didn't knew he will be giving me a higher post of being his PA.
"Hey Warren,you can't do this,I thought I would be an employee but you made me your PA,did you fired your previous PA?",I ask him.
"No Nea,that spot was empty for a 2 months now,anyway I'm your boss you have to do what I tell you,no nagging at all",he says.
I roll my eyes and we went to office,he introduced me to everyone.

He taught me few things,I remembered few so it was easy to work,after 7pm we left to home.
We ate dinner and went to sleep.

Am I able to forget him?
I don't know yet because I'm trying but I just can't forget,but I'm distracted during days,the problem is the nights,I just can't fall asleep,sometimes I play my guitar,sometimes I listen to music,sometimes I and Warren talk until I fall asleep,it's like a routine now.
Waking up,having breakfast,going to office,doing work,coming back to home,having dinner and going to sleep,that's all am doing but it's enough to occupy my mind for the time being.