EPILOGUE : NEA

TWO MONTHS LATER
"I have a surprise for you",I tell him.
"Okay"
"But I don't know what you will say about it,"
"I will love it",he says.
"You don't even know what is it yet",I say.
"It doesn't matter,no matter what it might be,I know I'm gonna love it,it's not like I will force myself to love it,I don't even have to try because I love anything you say or anything you do for me",he says making my heart pound.

Will it be weird if I say I'm falling in love with him again?
Is it even possible to fall in love with the same person over and over again?
If yes then I might be falling for him again.

"Quade"
"Hmm"
"I love you"
"I know",he says flatly.
"That wasn't supposed to be an answer",I frown.
"I see",he replied.
"Quadddde"
He cups my cheeks and smiles at me,"You do know that how crazily I'm in love with you",he says.
"I do but I want you to say"
He chuckles,"I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER THINK",he says and bends for a kiss but I shove him away.
"Nea"
"What?"
"I want to kiss you"
"I know"
"Are you taking revenge Mrs.Quade Rigby?"
"Yes Mr.Quade Rigbyyy"
"You little brat come here",he says but I run away from him to the living room.
"Catch me if you can",I mock him.
He grins wider,almost evilly as he chases after me.
I go behind the couch and he is in front of the couch,he climbes the couch and jumps towards me as I run away from him but before that he caught me and grabbed me by my stomach,
"Careful with the baby",I spit out and his hand freezes.
He spins me around as he watches me and he finally says,
"Are you...are you saying that...that we are gonna have a...",he trails off.
"Yes we are gonna have a BABY",I tell him though this wasn't how I planned to reveal it to him.
He lifts me up in his arms and he makes me sit on the top of the couch.
He kisses me softly,"This was the surprise!",he says and I nod.
He presses his forehead to mine,"This is the best surprise you could ever give it to me",he says,his eyes almost moist.
I hug him tightly,"Do you like it?"
"I already Love it",he says planting a small kiss to my stomach.
"I can't wait to see you",he whispers to my belly,my heart warms instantly.
"How many weeks?",he asks.
"7 weeks"
"Thank you,this is second best thing to ever happen in my life",he tells me and wraps me around him.
"YOU better tell me that first best thing to ever happen to you is ME",I warn him and he chuckles.
"Yes,you are the first best thing to ever happen in my life",he says kissing me again.
"Good",I tell him and kiss him back.

THREE MONTHS LATER
"You have to be patient",I tell him.
"But I want to sense it",he says.
Baby kicked and unfortunately Quade wasn't here to feel it and he's been whining about it since,he kept his head on top of my stomach,eagerly waiting for the baby to move.
"This girl is as stubborn as you Nea,she is not ready to kick yet",he says.
Ignoring that he called me stubborn,I ask him,
"Why do you think it's a girl?"
"I just know,I can feel it",he says rubbing his cheeks on my baby bump.
"What if it's boy?",I ask him.
"I will love him too but I still want a girl",he whines still rubbing his cheeks and suddenly baby kicks and he's beaming with happiness.
"Oh my god Nea,she kicked",he screams and I smile at him,he sees me and kisses me on my temples and on my stomach.

FOUR MONTHS LATER
"It really is a GIRL",I tell him.
"A beautiful One",he says and I nod.
"Have you thought any name for her?",I ask him and he nods.
"ISELA",he says,his eyes filled with tears.
I look down at my arms,Isela smiles in her sleep.
"She likes her name",I tell him while looking at the little infant,my heart warms as I held her in my arms.

He kisses her head softly as he takes Isela in his arms,"her head is so little,little eyes,little nose,little ears,little mouth,little hands and legs,she is too tiny",he says smiling at the baby.
She does look too tiny in his arms,he is so big that Isela looks way too tiny than she looked in my arms.
He isn't stopping staring at her as I stare at him,he is little nervous but I know his concerns.

"You will be a great father,I know it",I tell him and he looks at me immediately.
"You think so?",he asks hesitating.
"Yeah,I know it,don't worry you are nothing like your father,that bastard deserved to die",I tell him and it's true,he IS not like his father,he would never be.
"No cursing around MY DAUGHTER",he says covering Isela's little Ear and I chuckle at him.
"OUR DAUGHTER",I correct him and he nods smiling down at Isela.
"I LOVE HER ALREADY",he says.
"I LOVE HER TOO",I tell him.
He sat beside me,Isela still in his arms,kissing my temples and my lips,"thank you",he says between kisses,"I'm so proud of you baby,you did great and I'm damn sure you will be a best Mother too".

I grab him and kiss him back as he says,"I need more DAUGHTERS",I laugh,seriously I can't even imagine my life without him.
"Quade"
"Hmm"
"I LOVE YOU",
"AND I LOVE YOU".

The End

MY SECOND BOOK "HIS MISTAKE" IS A BOOK THAT I'M GONNA WRITE NEXT,IT'S ABOUT NICK AND WARREN,THE CHARACTERS FROM THIS BOOK,IT'S BL(BOYS LOVE) AND IT'S DEFINITELY A 18 OR 21+ SO IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE, I WILL SUGGEST YOU TO SKIP IT,IF ANYONE WHO IS HOMOPHOBIC CAN TOTALLY IGNORE IT,I RESPECT YOUR OPINION AND THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE BL ARE ALWAYS WELCOME,THANK YOU FOR GIVING SO MUCH LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR THIS BOOK,IT WAS MY FIRST TIME THAT I TRIED TO WRITE AND WASN'T EXPECTING MUCH BUT YOU GUYS MADE IT TOO SPECIAL FOR ME,SO THANK YOU SO SO MUCH,IT REALLY MEANS A LOT,SEE YOU GUYS IN MY NEXT BOOK❤