TEN : QUADE

PRESENT

We sat in the car,I gave her the cloth that I always keep in my car,just in case,she takes it and she tries to dry her hair,I see as her hairs are sticking to her face,she is all wet.

Her dress showing the perfect curve of her body,I already feel weak in my knees,I watch her silently,I'm trying so hard to not to look at her but her beauty is making me give up on my excuses.

We are way too quiet,the silence is completely killing me,so I talk first,"I will drop you home,it's already late".

"It's okay,I will go by myself you don't have to worry",she says.

"Let me take you home Nea",I tell her,she shivers for some reason and she said,"okay".

"Can you update your address on my GPS?",I ask her.
"Yeah,sure".

I drive silently all the way to her home ,I don't know what to talk,I can't talk about what happened in that damn rain.

We reach her home,it's huge but it's an independent house,in confusion I ask her,"you live alone?"

"Yeah",she replied.

"Why,I mean I thought you would be living with your parents and brother like a one big happy family",I tell her.

"Yeah we are ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY,but we have our own life,I like to have my personal space so I moved out when I was 23".

"I see,but what about your parents, were they okay with you all moving?",I ask her.

"Yeah they were completely okay,I'm not a spoiled brat as most people think,I want to live my like peacefully,happily and filled with love".

My chest feels like it's been hit by something,I shouldn't be doing this,I shouldn't be doing this to her,suddenly I feel hot and I'm all sweaty.

"You okay Quade?",she asks.

"Yeah,of course I'm okay,you..you go home and take rest and make sure to dry your hair",I tell her.

"Yes sir,I will",she chuckles.

I look at her and whatever this feeling is I need get rid of it before something else happens.

"You wanna come inside?",she asks.
I hate my heart for beating so fast for her words,I shake my head and I tell her,"Any other time,not today,take rest Nea and sleep well,good night".

"Bye Quade,good night",she smiles with so much love in her eyes as she waves at me,I say bye.

Everytime she smiles at me,my heart feels its jumping out of it's chest,my head was definitely fucked up because how could I KISS HER?

I'm driving back to my home,all the way I could only think of my stupid move.

I told myself that this would be like a cordial relationship,I won't kiss or touch her,but I already did it,but not anymore,not anymore.

That's why I couldn't go to her home,not today,something is definitely wrong with me today,I'm not myself,i need to get my shit together.

what if I ended up doing other stupid stuff when I'm with her,I'm not myself around her,I'm always nervous as if like a college boy,who is experiencing love for the first time.

I don't wanna think anymore,I just wanna go home,take shower and get some fucking sleep.