THIRTY FOUR : QUADE

After I came from Nea's home,my mind was still lingering at the thought that she didn't like that I drink,so I try to avoid it,I need to occupy my head with something else so that I won't think about alcohol.
I went inside the shop's kitchen and was preparing for tomorrow and I guess it's 10 when I hear car sound outside my shop,my heart somehow knows it's her,I run outside to check if it's her or not and I'm right it's Nea.

I smile at her like an idiot,she did said that it was for Warren but I know she wants it too,she sat where she always used to sit and Warren sits beside her.

I know it's ridiculous to be jealous of Warren,but I do,he gets to see her all the time,he gets to sit beside her,he gets to eat with her and he even gets to hug her and I miss doing those things with her,I want it too,I need it too.
I bring them the extras and coffee,I set it on the table.
"I'm almost done,you guys enjoy while I completely finish it",I tell them and they nod.
When I was washing my hands,I hear Warren scream,
"Jesus Quade,these are delicious",he literally yells.
I never seen someone who gets excited like this and when I saw Nea,she is laughing and smiling at him with so much warmth in her eyes,my heart aches that I didn't do anything to achieve that smile.

"Quade",I hear Nea calling and I immediately meet her eyes.
"Thank you",she says offering me the best smile.
But I'm confused why is she thanking me but before I could ask she calls out Warren and says him to continue and said she has something to talk to me and Warren nods at her.

She holds my hand again,God it's been 2 years,in this 2 years this is the second time she held my hand all by herself,she took me into the kitchen and closed the door.
"Thank you for making him happy,I didn't knew how to distract him from his thoughts,he loves to eat and I wanted him to eat something delicious and I wanted to talk to you too",she says and I just listen.
"I'm not mad at you",she says and I sigh in relief.
"But I'm worried that....",she trails off as she meets my eyes,the moment it does my heart skips a beat.
God I want to hold her,I want to touch her,I want to kiss her but I'm afraid to do that yet.

Her eyes travelled from my face to my hair and she chuckles.
Her hands entangle in my hair as she adjusts my hair properly,I guess it was natural from her side because when she meets my eyes again she suddenly removes her hand,god I miss her so much,I miss everything she used to do.
She clears her throat and says,"I need to go home",and she turns to go but before she could go, I grab her by holding her hand.
She goes still underneath my touch,just as I remember,I smile at her.
"Thank you for coming",I tell her and something shifts in her eyes,before I could think what it is,
She suddenly grabs my hairs and crashes her lips to mine,fuck,god how much I missed it,I grab her waist and press my mouth to her even tightly as I kiss her like a starving man and I lift her up in my arms and placed her on the table.

From the moment I met her,I can't think straight when I look at the counter,kitchen and table,we did so many things on these.
She moans in my mouth,oh please someone help me because this is addiction,I stand between her legs,pulling her closer to me,I pull back for a second,her eyes is filled with desperation,her lips all plumpy,I kiss her again and she gives in again,I missed her taste,my tongue drives crazily in her mouth,no matter how much I have of her,it's not enough,it's never enough.

A sudden knock on our kitchen door makes our lips to be apart and I already miss her lips,I need it again against my lips.
"Coming",she screams and then she turns towards me.
I brush my thumb against her lips,"I missed it and I MISSED YOU",I whisper against her mouth and she rests her forehead against my chest.
"We shouldn't have done that,I shouldn't have done that",she says completely ignoring her feelings,I know she wants it as much as I do but it will take time and I have all the time in the world for her.
"But I'm glad I did it and I loved it",I say and she lifts her head to see me and I almost saw her smiling before she shoves it away.
"I should get going and..",she points her index finger at me and says,"this never happened,you get that?",she warns and I smile and I nod.
But before she opened the door,I grab her again and she startled for a second.
"What are you doing",she rasps.
"You want Warren to know that we were kissing here?",I ask and she shakes her head.
"Then let me",I say as I take my napkin to wipe her lips because apparently her lipstick didn't do a great job at staying on her lips,I see her but she is trying to see anywhere or anything but me,making me smile all over again.

When I release her,she literally runs away from me,before she opens the door she takes a deep breath and she opens the door.
"Let's go",she tells to Warren and he sees between us suspiciously because apparently I can't stop smiling.
I walk out with them and they sat in the car and they left.
In this 2 years,this is the first time I'm actually smiling,like literally a genuine one.