TWENTY FOUR : NEA

My mind is blank,I want to run away from here,I never realized his purpose,I fucking should have walked away the first day we met,I had so many fucking chances why the fuck didn't I?

My head is a mess right now,I pull my car and headed back to my home and this FUCKING TEARS won't stop,I'm wiping yet it keeps on running down my cheeks.

PATHETIC,YOU ARE PATHETIC.

When I reach home,I see my brother sitting on the couch,when he saw me all crying,he ran towards me,
"What is wrong Nea,what happened?",he asks with concern and fear in his eyes.
I hug him tightly,I want to feel okay,I Don't want to cry,I don't want to fall apart like this,my heart pains a lot,I kept on crying.

"Nea,you have to tell me who did this to you,I will fucking kill them",his voice coming out rasp.
"Please don't hurt him",I say.
"Did Quade did this to you,I'm gonna fucking kill him",he yells and got up but I stop him.
"Please Nick,don't do anything,it's not worth it",I say.
"He fucking made you CRY and you are saying it's not worth it?",he asks.
"I loved him so much but he was never worth loving,I was stupid,I'm so sorry,I Don't want to have any kind of relationship with him and I don't want you to do anything stupid and I don't want you to get hurt and I Don't want you to hurt him either,please Nick for me,please Don't do anything and please don't tell anything to mom and dad,if they ask tell them we broke up but nothing else".I tell him all the things that happened.

He helds me tightly and said,"Tell me how can I fix this,I never seen you cry and its hurting me Nea,I don't want to see you crying".
"I need some time Nick,I will be fine",I tell him.
"You will be fine?,you are still Crying for God's sake",he yells.
I don't have any answer for that so I just kept quiet,after a while I went to bed and Nick stayed whole night with me but I told him to go home but he insisted so I just let him be.

I know I always say that my brother is an asshole yet he is someone I love with all my heart.

THREE DAYS LATER
It's been three days now,but the pain still doesn't go away,my brother is too worried that he is practically living in my home,he goes and comes whenever he wants,I know he is worried but I want to be alone.

I can't fall asleep properly,I wake up in the middle of the night,I just stare at the ceiling,my mind remembering all the memories that I want to Bury.
Tears form in my eyes everytime I think about him I Don't wanna think please,everything makes me remember him,I don't wanna stay here.

NEXT DAY
I know whom to call right now,the only person who understood me from the moment we met,
MY BEST FRIEND WARREN BELMORE.
"Hey",
"Well well well,someone finally decided to remember me",he mocks me.
"I talked like a two months ago,don't act like I didn't talked to you at all",I tell him.
"Yeah but it's 2 MONTHS Nea",he exaggerated.
"Shut it and listen to me,you said you have one spot left in you company right,can you please consider me for that spot",I ask him.
There's silence from his side and then he speaks,
"What happened Nea,something is wrong isn't it?",he asks,no wonder he's my go to person.
"I will tell you when I come to UKRAINE",I tell him.
"You are making me worry Nea,did your brother do something to you?",he asks,even though he's miles away I can sense his concern,making me smile.
"I will tell you once I arrive there,I want you to book a ticket for me in two days,I Don't want anyone to know,not even my parents and brother,I can't book a flight,my brother will know where I'm going and I don't want him or anyone to know,did you get that?",I tell him.
"Okay,everything will be ready,not only the tickets but also a place for you to stay as long as you want",he says.
"It's your house,isn't it?"
"Yuppppp",he says and I laugh.
"Bye Warren,thank you for always being there for me",I tell him.
"Shut it",he says making me laugh again.
"I will call you okay?"
"Okay".

I pack everything when my brother isn't home,Warren took care of everything,in two hours I will be taking off,
I see the pictures hanging on the wall,my heart aches,instantly my mind saying,"Don't think,don't think about him".
I rip all the pictures and dumped it in the dustbin.
I go downstairs to see my brother coming inside the house,he sees my suitcase and everything that I packed,it's not like I was going to disappear or something,I wanted to tell him when I'm taking off.

"Where the heck are you going Nea?",he yells.
"Listen to me Nick,I know I didn't tell you but I was about to,I want a break,I need to clear my mind,don't ask me where I'm going,don't even dare to find out on your own,please Nick I don't want to stay here right now,I really want to be alone,please don't stop me",I say as tears form in my eyes.
His face softens and asks,"For how many days?",
"I don't know",I say.
He sighs,"okay does mom dad knows?",
I shake my head and he yells again,"you can't just disappear like that",
"I'm not,I was going to tell you and mom and dad too,I just Don't know what to tell",I tell him.
He sigh again,"just tell them the truth,tell them you are taking a break".
"Okay",I tell him.

"Let me take you to the airport",he tells.
I shake my head,"I already booked a ride for me,you don't have to worry about me,just make a promise that you will not get hurt and you won't hurt him",I tell him.
His expression changes but he nods.
"Take care of mom and dad,I will be back when I clear my mind",I say and he nods.
"Love you Nick",I tell him.
His face softens again and he wraps his arms around him,"I Love you too,you LITTLE BRAT,Take care of yourself and if you change your mind of not hurting him then tell me",he tells.
I chuckle,"okay I will,you take care of yourself too ASSHOLE and mom and dad too",I tell him and he laughs.

I hear a horn sound and I went outside,locking the door and gave the keys to Nick and said,"I don't want any memories in there,clear everything,I Don't want to see anything that reminds me of him",I tell him and he nods.

I sit inside the car and I waved at my brother and he gives me a sad smile.
I reached the airport and did all the procedures that has to be done.
I sat in my window seat,"I will be okay I just need a break,"I try to convince myself.