TWELVE:QUADE (18+)

⚠️⚠️ALERT⚠️⚠️WARNING,THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL CONTENT(18+ ONLY),IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE THEN I RECOMMEND YOU TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER, THANK YOU.

I am glancing at her every now and then I get a chance,cursing myself not to look but yet can't keep my eyes wandering near her,I see her doing some work on her laptop,then her book and then she is taking a nap when I completely finished my work.

I went towards her,I took a book to read not wanting to wake her up,because she is sleeping so peacefully that I can't wake her up yet,I stay like this for an hour just staring at her,and chuckle to see the exact view that I saw for the first time too.

Her hairs fallen all over her face,I smile at the view,I slowly try to brush her hairs out of her beautiful face,when she suddenly wakes up scaring the shit out of me,I just freeze for a second,"I was just...,"I trail off.

She got up from her place and walked towards me,I see her in confusion,and next thing what happens made me feel like I'm losing all of it,she sat beside me and cupped my face and she kissed me softly,my heart sores with the pain that's building in my chest.
No matter how much I'm trying I can't keep my eyes and hands to myself because it's keeps on searching her and exploring her.

When she pulls back I almost feel empty,so I crash my lips to her taking her harshly yet softly,the taste I'm slowly getting addicted to,no matter how many times I deny it.
I suddenly remember what I'm doing and I pull away from her and I got up saying awkwardly,"you want something to eat,I'll bring it to you",I can't look her in the eyes,so I turn towards the counter as I walk away from her,I stop when I hear her saying,"DID I do something wrong?", my heart feels weak right now and I suddenly turn around and say ,"of course not I wanted you to eat something", I lie again.

I feel pathetic for doing this to her,yet I can't help,she nods,so I ask her again,"so what do you want?", "I will take one latte",she says,I nod and went behind the counter to prepare and when I'm finished doing it I turn to see her standing right behind me,when I stop I unintentionally drop the latte on her chest.

The desire to lick her off is killing me,I don't even know what happens to me before I grab her and lift her up in my arms and placed on counter,she trembles to my touch just as I remember,and before I can think straight I crash my lips to her,kissing her,she gives in,I dart my tongue out and she let me explore her mouth,god please help.

I see as the drops disappearing between her breast just like the day in the rain,the urge to lick it is scaring me,I can't do this to her,yet I can't stop myself,I meet her eyes,full filled with desires,she nods as if telling me to do whatever I want,like she just read my mind,my desires,I can't control myself when I'm around her.

I slowly slide her left side of her top,revealing her left breast,fuck,my Cock twitches at the view,her breast is not too big or not too small,it's just perfect,prefect enough for me to kiss it,squeeze it and suck it.
I look her again as if I'm asking for her permission,she nods again understanding what I want,what I NEED.
I dart out my tongue to lick her,my tongue touching her skin,while her body trembles beneath my touch,I can't help because I soon wrap my lips around her nipples sending shivers down her body,still her one breast hanging while the another one still in place.

I cup her right breast and squeeze it while I kept on sucking her left one,she leans backward as if like giving me access,I pull away to see her,she is panting,I keep my eyes on her,she does too,and I flicker her nipple with my tongue,her eyes roll,arching her back,as a MOAN escapes her mouth,I smile,and I can't help,I pull away and I cup her and kiss her,I need more,fucking more,I slide my hands down her body,I pull down her skirt,leaving her only with her panties,I can see that she is already wet for me.