SIX : QUADE

I finish my job in the washroom and am out and went straight to her and apologized for the sudden behavior.

"I'm so sorry,I ju....just had to use washroom", help me god please.

She chuckles and calmness washes over me,I laugh too.

"You look good when you smile and laugh,I wish you would do it more often",she says with that lovable expression again.

I don't know how to deal with this one,sure I did get compliments but nothing made me feel like this.

"Thank you,I will try to smile more",I say with a smile.

My staffs are literally gawking at me because am like a grumpy old man according to them,because I always yell,am always pissed at one or the other things.

I don't talk to anyone especially those girls who try to flirt with me.

But now I'm smiling like an idiot that to for a girl who I met like yesterday.

She is making me do all the things that I never did before for any girl,like no one.

"I know you didn't say at what time you will be here,but I thought you would be here around 1 or 2 in the afternoon",I say.

"Were you waiting for me Quade?"

Suddenly embarrassment washes over my face as I struggle to talk,"I mean I just didn't knew that you would be late",I say hoping she buys my lie.

"Next time I won't be late",she says with a smile.

I smile back at her,I think this would be the first time in the past two days that I have smiled so many times.

Normally the staff members and other people think that I am like an arrogant man in his 30s,even though am just 31,just someone who only knows how to be angry.

Awkwardness crowds us,as I shift on my feet,I ignore her words and I ask her,"would you like to have something miss Nea".

She shakes her head.

"Do you want to go somewhere?",I ask her.

"Are you free to go?",she asks me.
"Yeah I am,come let's go",I say as I stretch my hand forward for her to hold.

"Will that be okay,because... you are the main...",before she continue to talk I cut her,
"I have already told them that I'm going out so they will manage for today so you don't have to worry".I say her.

She looks at me as if she wants to kiss me or maybe that's what my body wants to.

She takes my hands sending electrics straight into my veins,I hold her hands tight as we walk out from our shop.

"Quade",she says.

God I never wanted to listen to my name over and over again,but here I am wanting to listen to her when she calls me by my name.

I meet her eyes,"yeah?".

"You are still holding my hand",she tells me.

I suddenly feel embarrassed and I try to let go of her hand but to my surprise she pulls me closer and she entwined our fingers and she held me close.

When I see her,she winks at me and says,"come let's go,by the way where are we going?"

Jesus,she talks a lot like a lot but I'm not bored,I want to listen to her more.

We came to the PARK,she was jumping and told me that if I had told this before then she would've brought all the picnic stuff.

So I told her,today let's just be here,next time we will come in the morning and she can bring whatever she wants to and she took a promise from me to tell her before we go out again.

- 35 views everyone,I know it's just 35 but I'm so happy thank you for the support and there's a SPOILER for the next two episode there's gonna be a RAIN SCENE AND HOT KISSING scene,I hope everyone enjoys it😗,again thank you all❤