FIFTEEN: NEA(18+)

️⚠️⚠️ALERT⚠️⚠️WARNING,THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SCENES(18+ ONLY),IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE THEN I RECOMMEND YOU TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER, THANK YOU.

We ate dinner quietly,while eating my thoughts were filled in my mind,if he ever run away again from me then I'm going to kill him,my anger is building in me and I turn to warn him but he is watching me,"It won't repeat again",he says,as if he was reading my mind,
"You better not",I say him,he chuckles.

"Okay I better get going",I say to him and
instantly he says,"STAY",
I look at him thinking did I heard something wrong?
And he says again,"STAY NEA,IT'S ALREADY LATE,YOU CAN GO HOME IN THE MORNING".
My heart feels warm,I go to him and I let him wrap me in his arms,I hear to his heartbeat,it somewhat makes me calm,he tugs me closer and I smile against his chest.

"Let's watch Netflix",I tell him.
"Now?"
"Yeah now"
"It's already 10.30pm Nea,shouldn't we go to sleep?"
I shake my head,"Come let's see",I drag him towards the couch.
"What do you want to watch?",he asks me,
"Any horror movies would be great", I tell him and I can feel him being scared for a second before it vanishes, I smile softly.
"Take the remote and put whatever you want,in between I will get some wine and snack for us,would you like it?"
"Yes I would love it",I say him,he nods.
I select EVIL DEAD RISE,when he comes back he sits beside me,setting the wine,glasses and snacks on the table in front of us.
"I need a blanket",I tell him.
He brings me one and I settle beside him and I play the movie,i glance at him and I can definitely tell that he is scared,I chuckle.
"What?",he asks.
"You don't watch horror movies,do you?",I ask him,I can see the embarrassment but he shoves it away by saying,"NO,I like....I like horror movies".
"Yeah? Okay,let's see".

I grab the blanket and wrap it around me and him,I settle in his arms,he tugs me closer,I wrap my hand around his waist,feeling somewhat SAFE.

There's a scene in which the Evil rises above from the water looking all scary,and I slowly glance at him and he closed his eyes,and he slightly opens and when he sees the ghost face,he panics and holds me close to him,I laugh so hard that my stomach hurts,
"You like horror movies right?"
"I can't believe a 6 ft man is scared of ghost",I tease him,
he watches me with amusement and he suddenly grabs me by my neck and kisses me,his head tilting left and right as he takes my mouth roughly.
Goosebumps erupts my body,I grab his t-shirt as I fall on my back,I take him with me,my heart beating so fast,I might have a heart attack,he watches me,his eyes stuck on my lips,the tension between us is killing me,my throat feels so dry.

I bite my lower lip,trying so fucking hard to keep still because my body is trembling beneath him,
He watches what I did and he takes my lips in his mouth,its rough and hard as if he needed this more than anything,he bites my lower lip and I shudder,he smiles and takes it even more roughly,I grab his hair and I kiss him back,I never gave a shit when someone kissed me before,when I kissed others before there's no feelings in it, but with Quade it's everything,my body and my heart and don't know what else but it reacts to him,craves for him.

"QUADE"
"HMM",he says while literally eating my lips,
"I WANT MORE,I NEED MORE,I NEED....YOU",I TELL HIM,
The sound comes from his chest sounds animal,
He grabs my thigh,hooks it up to his waist,he is in between my legs and my mind suddenly stops working.
He takes my lips again as he takes my lower lip between his teeth,pulling my skin and then he pulls away,I grab his biceps,squeezing it,he rips my t-shirt throwing it to the floor and I gasp.
I had sex before it's not like it's my first time but with him it feels though,I cup his face and I kiss him,his hand trails from my thigh to my stomach and to my back,my body arches,he unhooked my bra,I watch him as he brings his face down and he takes the strip of my bra between his teeth as he slides it down and he does that to the other side as his teeth screeching my skin,I'm already panting so hard,oh god I need to breathe.

I let him do whatever he wants,he takes my only fabric that was covering my upper body,he watches my breast like he is admiring it,then he meets my eyes,he smirks,his gaze on me as he goes down removing my jeans and then he presses a soft kiss to my knee,he trails kiss from my knees to waist to stomach and stops near my chest,I can already feel that I'm wet between my thighs,he takes my nipple in his mouth,he bites it and the pain and pleasure that I feel is something I never felt because I never let anyone touch me in that way.

His hands moves down to my panties,I gasp when his hands goes inside my fabric,his one finger circling around my clit,my hands tightens around his t-shirt,that's when I realised that he is still fully dressed,I grab the hem of his shirt and I remove it,he let's me.
I knew his body would be fucking hot,MY hands against his chest,it's feels so good,I look at him and suddenly my back arches because his one fingers is already in my hole,and then second,and then third and I can't take this anymore,he plunges his fingers in and out making me breathless,he drives me to the edge and when I thought I might come in any minute,he takes out his fingers completely,I see him with annoyed expression and what I see next takes me to heaven.

He stood up, he removed his pant and then his boxers,fuck he is so fucking huge,how can I take him,I can't stop staring at that monstrous thing,I breathe harder,he takes it in his hands,he squeezes it and my pussy reacts to it,he sees too,my precum sticking to my panties,I shyly close my both legs,
"No baby,I need to see it,I need you to open it widely",he says.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING,WE HAVE REACHED 200+ VIEWS,AND I'M REALLY HAPPY,THANK YOU SO SO MUCH GUYS,AND EVEN NEXT CHAPTER ALSO CONTAINS EXPLICIT SCENES SO I KINDLY REQUEST YOU GUYS TO NOT TO READ IT IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE,THANK YOU❤🥺