TWENTY : NEA(18+)

️⚠️⚠️ALERT⚠️⚠️WARNING,THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SCENES(18+ ONLY),IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE THEN I RECOMMEND YOU TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER, THANK YOU.

"Tell me about your mom",I ask him.
"Okay so,her name was NYLA,She was the most beautiful women I have ever met,she was kind,caring,sweet,innocent and lovable",he says.
"She seems like a nice person",I tell her.
"Yeah she was",he says.
"Come let's go to home,do you want something to eat?",he asks me.
"I need a pizza will you bake for me",I ask him.
"Nea you had your dinner like a 2 hours back,you sure you can eat it?",he asks me.
"That's like 2 hours back,my stomach is all empty now",I tell him as I look down at my stomach while rubbing it softly making him laugh.
"Okay then it's pizza time,how about a glass of wine with it?",he asks me.
"How about whole wine bottle?",I ask him,he chuckles and opens the car door for me.
We both talked how I was nervous and how his presence made me calm and how this is the first time he has ever told about his mother to anyone.

Quade opened the door for the shop and Ryan was still cleaning,he is a 18 years old boy who came to work,he is still a student,what surprises me the most is,I'm a talker and he surpassed me in it,he talks a lot like a lot,Quade is always annoyed at him, to be honest with everyone except me.
"So boss you were with Miss Nea,no wonder you took a leave",Ryan says but as usual Quade just ignores him by walking towards the kitchen.
"Don't come inside the kitchen Ryan,I will be making dinner for Nea,I don't want any disturbance you got that",Quade orders him.
"Yes sir",he says saluting Quade and he just ignores and walked into the kitchen.
"You are crazy Ryan",I tell him and he laughs,he is like a little brother to me.

He locks the door to the kitchen,hmm interesting.
"Why did you lock the door",I ask him.
"Because I don't trust him",he tells.
Well that's true though,Ryan can be funny all the times but he can also be an annoyance too.
"You sit I will bring you the wine first then I will start to make a pizza for you",he says and I nod.
I pour wine into my glass as I watch him kneading the dough.
The last time I had sex was on his couch a month ago,it's been so long I miss his touch.
So I take a glass of wine and I stand near him,he smiles and he is focused on the dough and I drop my wine on his shirt.
"I'm so sorry Quade,I didn't mean to",I lie and he looks at me suspiciously.
I suddenly grab his shirt and start removing it and I say,"it needs to be washed,don't wear it,it's dirty now.
He just nods and focuses on his preparation.

I sit on the a table where they keep all there kitchen stuffs,I watch his back,god it looks delicious,his pant covering his ass showing the perfect curve of it.
I want him,I see a whipped cream,I took that and I stood behind him,he looks at me but he decides to continue,now I'm annoyed,he kneaded the dough and making it like a round shape,while he is doing that I put a whipped cream on his shoulder and I suck it,he groans.
"What are you doing Nea?",he asks me.
"I'm just eating the whipped cream",I tell him simply.
"Off my skin?",he asks me and I nod.
"Yeah it tastes better like this",I tell him and he chuckles.
I put more whipped cream on his back,kissing every inch of him,"Nea",he warns me once.

But I keep on going,I slowly drive my hands into his boxers,he instantly holds my hands,staring back at me,I bite his shoulder and he hisses,letting go of my hand.
My chest colliding with his back,his muscles are fucking incredible,I open his pant zip,slowly sliding his pants down.
"NEA",he growls,warning me again and God I love the way he is growling my name and I see that he's stopped working,because he is holding on to the table so hard right now.
I don't want to stop,I go down on my knees,I put my whipped cream on his hips and down till his ass,I lick it slowly trailing down to his butt cheeks,I bite him harder and he turns immediately.
"I WARNED YOU BABY,REMEMBER YOU STARTED THIS,BECAUSE I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU SO HARD,SO HARD THAT YOU WILL SEE STARS IN THIS DAMN ROOM",he growls and a moan escapes my mouth.

I got up to kiss him,before I could kiss,"ON YOUR KNEES BABY",HE orders and I obey,I think how it may taste,because I never sucked a Cock in my life,
"OPEN YOUR MOUTH FOR ME NEA",he says and I do.
"I never sucked one before",I blurt out.
"Are you saying this is your first time?",he asks and I nod,he puts his thumb inside my mouth,I suck it then he pulls it away.
Then he slowly puts his head of the Cock inside my mouth,oh god this is so good,I need more so I hold his Cock and shove it even further,I gag and he groans,fuck he tastes like cinnamon,musky and salty and MINE,how did I ended up like a slut?,guess I can be one for him.

"Are you sure baby that this is your first time,you are sucking my Cock like a professional Cock sucker",he tells, I have no idea how come his filty words are making me drip between my thighs.
Then it means he is feeling good,I take his Cock even further,it touches the back of my throat and he grabs my hairs harshly,I keep on bobbing his Cock up and down,my pussy needs attention,it's throbbing down there.

"Clothes off Nea,now",he rasps and quickly I take off all my clothes,but I Don't take off my panties,
"THAT TOO", he growls and for 2 seconds I leave his Cock and I take off my only thing that covered my body.
I stand there looking at him,all naked,all vulnerable when it comes to him.
He takes off his pant completely and he grabs me by my waist,our skin colliding with each other,his right hand cups my cheeks and he roughly kisses me,
"YOU ARE TOO MUCH OF A DISTRACTION TO ME,DO YOU KNOW THAT?",he says between the kisses.
"DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP?",I ask him.
"FUCK NO",he rasps and pulls away.
He grabs my hair and pushes me down on my knees again and he shoves his Cock deep inside my throat,my eyes stings with tears,I look up at him and he wipes it away,I smile.

He starts to move his hip,his hand tightens the grip on my hairs,he shoves in and out of my mouth,I hold his waist,trying to sit properly,because I'm trembling,he fucks my mouth faster and my pussy is already leaking ,one touch I will comebust like anything,
"TOUCH YOURSELF BABY,MAKE YOURSELF COME,WHILE SWALLOWING MY COCK",he orders and I instantly touch myself.
I swirl my clit faster and I come so hard,god I'm leaking like anything,I can taste his precum too,it's fucking delicious,he speeds up too but then he completely pulls it out from my mouth.
I look at him and say,"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?".
"I NEED TO COME INSIDE YOU NEA,I NEED YOUR PUSSY TO BE FILLED WITH MY COME",he growls.