SEVENTEEN : NEA AND QUADE

600+ VIEWS GUYS,THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT,IT REALLY MEANS A LOT❤

NEA
All eyes are on us,then I realized am in his clothes,I hear people murmuring,
I hear one girl saying,"Is she always like this,I knew she always had an eye on him".
Another girl says,"I know right,I did hear that she stayed with some other guy too".
I'm used to this,people know that I'm rich,so they think I go around hooking up with any man I want.
I don't know why they think like that,because I never did such thing,my relationship never lasted for more than 2 days,because my brother used to scare everyone off but with QUADE it's different,it's been more than a week now,from the first day I met him,I felt like I only need him,I snapped back to reality when I hear Quade yelling.

"Don't you fucking dare talk bad about my girl,I will lose my fucking shit,I won't care even if you are a girl",he yells.
Did he just said "MY GIRL",god I'm blushing so hard right now that I forgot what's happening here.
Everyone are gawking at him right now,because of the way he just said.
He helds my hand and takes me upstairs and I just follow him like a dog.

"Why don't you say anything,why were you taking all those shits",he asks me softly.
"Because I don't care what they say,it's not like it's true",I tell him.
"But still you should answer them when they are wrong",he tells me.
I hold his both hands and take him towards the couch and made him sit,and I hopped on him and sat on his lap,he is still angry yet wraps his hands around me making me smile.

I place my head against his chest,I like listening to his heartbeats,it feels safe,
"I'm used to it now,I don't care what they say,I know what I am,I Don't have to prove them",I say.
"What do you mean by saying you are used to it,does that mean this happened before too?"
I nod and say,"People date me because either they want to be famous or they want money from me,once I dated this guy from college,he told he liked me but what he actually liked is my money,so when I broke up with him,he made a rumor about me saying I slept with him and after that I dumped him because I didn't wanted him anymore and you know how people are they don't give a shit about the truth they just want to gossip around".

QUADE
"That fucking asshole",I growl.
"Don't worry about that asshole because another asshole took care of him",she says.
"Another asshole?", I ask her with confusion.
"My brother Nick,he is always like that he comes and scares them or bribes them,he doesn't let me date he is overly protective",she tells me and I chuckle.
"Why would you call him that?",
"Because he IS an asshole",she tell me,
"Are you two close?",I ask her
"We were but after I moved out,we don't actually see each other that much but yaa you could say a little close maybe",she says.

"You said he doesn't let you date,does that mean he doesn't know about us?"
"He knows"
I still see her with confusion,because if he knows then how come he hasn't come to do anything to me yet.
"He said I'm happy and I really smile,like a genuine smile",she says.
I feel like there's a knot in my stomach,tightening until it hurts like hell.
I nod and lift her up,"I'm going down,freshen up and go to your music class,okay?",I tell her.
She wasn't expecting that for an answer I know that because the look I saw that day on her face is back.
I can't see her right now so I just walk out.

NEA
He is doing it again,I dono what's his problem,I'm so angry right now that I don't want to stay here,I grab my things and went downstairs and I don't see him,I Don't even know if he is there,I just open the door and walked out,I don't even hear him calling out my name,this shit hurts more than I thought,I can feel the tears but I don't let it flow,I'm not weak,I say to myself.

I can't focus,what did I say to him that made him do that again,I said I was happy,how can it maybe a reason for him to behave like that,why he keeps on pushing me away,what did I do?

My mind need to stop thinking,I didn't eat anything from morning it's already 6 in the evening,I feel dizzy.
I went home and had some cereal and went to sleep.

I can feel someone touching me,when I open my eyes I see HIM,why is he here?
"What are doing here?",I ask him.
"I came to see you",he tells.

QUADE
"How did you even enter my house?",she asks me.
"Your brother was here,he opened it for me",I say.
"My brother was here,but why?",she looks confused.
"You didn't pick the call",I tell her.
She looks for her phone and she checks her logs and said,"My phone was in silent and I went to sleep so I didn't saw".
"Hmm,I brought you a dinner,come let's have it",I tell her.

"Quade",she calls me.
"Hmm?"
"It's 11.30pm why didn't you eat yet?",she asks me.
"I was waiting for you,I thought you would come to my house but you didn't,so I waited for you till 8 but you didn't show up,I called you and even left message but I didn't get any response from you,I was worried so I ended up coming to your house that's when I met Nick and he told me to take care of you and warned me to not to hurt you and then he left",I tell her.

She smiles a little but it vanishes soon after when she asks,"why were you Waiting for me Quade?",
I can feel the hurt in that question but again only if I knew the answer for it.
"BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS COME BACK TO ME",I tell her.
"WHAT IF ONE DAY I DON'T COME BACK TO YOU ANYMORE?",she asks me.
My heart starts hammering against my ribs,
what will happen if she learns about the truth?
what if that day comes?
what if she doesn't come to me anymore?
what if I lose her just the way I lost my mom?
what if I Don't get to see her anymore?
I'M FALLING FOR HER,ISN'T IT?
My head hurts badly and I can feel the tears in my eyes,I shouldn't be crying and suddenly I feel her hands around me,taking me in her arms.

NEA
I don't know what happened to him in the past but there must be something that he must have went through,that he is not ready to talk,I see the tears in his eyes,he is trying so hard to not to cry,I know that feeling,I have been there,so I instantly wrap my arms around him,he let's me.

"You Don't have to tell me now,take your time,okay?"
He just nods and holds me even closer,as if he is afraid to lose me.
After a while we sat on a dining table,it's 12 and now we are having our dinner.
He sets a plate for both of us,"I made lasagne for you",he tells.
I just smile,he is trying,whatever it is he is still trying,I will wait for him to tell me.

I took a bite and I'm already smiling at him like an idiot,
"You are smiling,does that mean it's good?",he asks me,
"It's delicious",I tell him,
He got up and lifted me up in his arms and he sat on his chair,I settle in his lap.
He brings his hand near my face his thumb brushing my cheeks gently.
"You scared the shit out of me Nea,please leave a message wherever you go or whatever you do okay?",he tells.
I nod and he smiles as we ate dinner in silence.